Skunk strain auto's

Before my mother passed, she had hummingbird figures everywhere. Had one in particular hanging on her ceiling fan. After her passing I got in my car after work and a hummingbird figurine was hanging on my rear view mirror. Car was locked and no windows down. That was 23 years ago and to this day dont know how it got there.

4 Likes

I appreciate y’all more than you will ever know :pray:

6 Likes

@GreggT Wow just wow.

2 Likes

the powers that be

2 Likes

Do-si-dos came down at 9.5 weeks.

8 Likes

Nicely done sir :+1::muscle::palm_tree:

2 Likes

Thank You kindly my brother Easy :pray:

6 Likes

im out of likes but sweet load of nugs you got there

2 Likes

Hell yeah :sunglasses: thanks my brother :pray: it still has a good smell and the taste is ok for just being dried. I do believe it will be pretty dang tasty after a few weeks of curing. It’s sticky, frosty, burns real slow and kicks like a mule.
I’m totally satisfied :+1::muscle:. This purple kush buzz and the banana kush buzz runs a pretty close race… i shared a pinch with a buddy that came by and he’s telling me that it’s impossible for it to only be 22% says upper 20’s is his opinion told me that last stuff of his was around 28% but the purple kush hits harder and stoned the :poop: outa him. :muscle: that made me feel good :+1:

2 Likes

Holy Moly BOM votes… me 2nd 50, him 1st 58 y’all are being way kind to me … but i dam sure appreciate it :pray: :muscle::sunglasses::flushed::bomb::boom::anger: :rofl::rofl::rofl: i actually feel some excitement in my life… lmfao. :rofl::rofl:
Btw that big ass Do-si-dos plant i just cut is freakin heavy heavy… it’s the heaviest plant yet by far… i bet it weighs 5-7 pounds… lmao :rofl: I’m thinking it’ll give me a lb. or better of dried bud. :drooling_face::drooling_face::wink:

1 Like

Oh boy i never double replanted before but just made it happen for this Welche’s plump twat. She just had that look and swagger about her that couldn’t be ignored plus she was already outgrowing that 1g pot. I put her in a 5g pot off to one side. Gonna bend that huzzy over and make her touch her toes :wink::rofl::rofl: here she is

She is only 15 days old… out the ground… hooe she takes back off again :pray:

7 Likes

Hooe haha hope

2 Likes

Here, have a bag! :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

Lmao come and get it :rofl:

3 Likes

Lmao :rofl: :rofl: perfect

1 Like

I guess I can call it 1st day of torture… i mean flower…:thinking::rofl:

9 Likes

The other 3

9 Likes

Damn… What a haircut!!!

3 Likes

All looking on point brother Coon!! :v::dash::dash:

1 Like

Mad Love & Respect :pray: I’m going say bye to my Sis. I appreciate your support :pray: :muscle:

4 Likes