Skunk strain auto's

For flowering I like anywhere from 70-78 and RH around 40-50% :love_you_gesture:

Awesome bro thx I’m in the process of getting an ac now :sunglasses:

Just ordered an ac for my room … imma run some ductwork to my tent to maintain an optimal temp.oh I’m feeling good about this…

I wrapped the cables holding the light to the bars above where i normally hook it
and gained another 4in. Now i have a clearance of 14in…

L
A lil coonass ingenuity :beers:

It’s been bout 3 days since I put that seed in da ground…I’ll give it a couple more before I go exploring… wutcha think :thinking: @OGIncognito

Mine normally take 2 or three days after 1st a 24 hour bath but I have had em take a while

Thanks bro… It’s normally 3 days for mine but this one just hit 72hrs so hopefully tomorrow :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

looking awesome, keep rocking it

Hey man good to hear from you how’s life treating you… hope all is well with you my brother :pray: and thx i sure am giving her the love :cupid:lol

1 Like

goimg good, except for the heat wave. how bout u brother? keep giving her love and she will love u back lol

Good luck at the Dr. appt.

Thank you Ma’am it went wonderful :relaxed:

I’m doing ok as soon as I get that scs put in my back I’ll be so much better plus my case will be closing and I’ll get paid sooner :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:
An ambulance ran a stop sign and T-boned me… we talking big bucks

1 Like

Ouch. We were camping this weekend and I was talking to our nurse friend about pain. She asked if I tried Ibu and I said it tears up my gut. Then I learned you must eat first!!! LOL

Three Ibu with food and the pain is tolerable.

I feel for you it’ll control your life and dictate what you can and can’t do… that’s when it gets mental…try and hang tough :muscle: sry

The starting of day 35 and all i can say is … what a difference a day can make… she’s growing beyond my expectations… she’s a full fledge Lady. New bud sites popping up all over… i do have a question about when can i start opening up the middle lower branches…? @MeEasy @OGIncognito @Aussie_autos @The_Chef @The_Chef @Storm @BudzMS

3 Likes

Can anyone recommend a good clip on fan for my 2×2×4tent… idk what size i would need for instance 6"or 8" etc… thx
Do they make one where you can keep it plugged in the wall but yet it has batteries in case the power goes out… I don’t think I’m too far out in left field with that question huh :thinking::confused::sweat_smile: I’m giving her all she’s got captain… in my best Scottish accent… lil S.T. waiting on Sweetie to beam me up… :rofl::crossed_fingers: I hope I at least made someone smile with my cheap form of entertainment.:rofl:

1 Like

Hey @anon1893985 ur plants look great what sort of training have you done so far

1 Like

Hey bro i waiting to long to top her so I’ve been doing some lite lst on her every few day’s… i was wondering when i could open her up a bit on the bottom 20% … you know get rid of the deadbeats…

Aha so u want to lollipop ur plant .you can do it now or you can do just before it goes into flower