Skunk strain auto's

I have both of those apps I don’t trust neither one I keep hearing they are accurate but I have tried different things that I know where it should be and be off by hundreds. I keep fighting against technology in the growroom but I think because I change lights so often I need to pull my wallet out of my tight azz and buy a real meter

2 Likes

These are readings from the new app @OGIncognito @MeEasy

1 Like

Haha :smile::rofl:

1 Like

The top reading is from where?

The top of my plant then the babies reading

I’m over here my friend. :beers::metal:

1 Like

Hell yeah congrats bro :muscle::100::sunglasses: good to hear from you again

Here’s a couple of fresh pics of her this morning after reducing the light to 80% and she had time to drink up some of that last watering…:money_mouth_face::muscle::pray::sunglasses:

Is that your lighting schedule of 20/4? Make sure the light reading hours is set, it can change those readings. Ages of plants and we can get that adjusted for you :love_you_gesture:

Yes Sir it is

It’s a little on the hot side today in the dirty south

1 Like

i have that app

1 Like

The Banana Kush Auto came up today… Everything is looking good so I’m chillin … :sunglasses: from biggest to smallest . Super Skunk Auto … Red Super Skunk Auto… Banana Kush Auto…

2 Likes

Red super skunk 2 weeks old

2 Likes

awesome brother. looking great

Thanks bro :muscle: that lil banana kushes 1st set of leaves was effected by the ol helmet head syndrome but i believe it’ll bounce back… i did more lst on Sweetie … i got her canopy pretty even now so she should be good for a few days that crazy thing won’t stop growing lmao :rofl:… her she is at 55 days old

2 Likes

She sure is slow flowering imho… :thinking:thoughts opinions will be appreciated :pray:

My run off water’s ph was 6.3 is that within tolerance :thinking:

Anything between 6 n 7 ph is good :+1: and she’s looking good I think it is a bit slow getting going but it’s just starting wait until you get hit in the face with stank every time you open the tent and it still has two weeks for 3 or 4 weeks :smile: :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks my Brother i figured she had at least 6 weeks left minimum… more like 8 weeks :thinking: