Skittles autoflower starting week 4

Looking good keep a close eye on it. Lots of time to go yet to bet thicker and ripen up

3 Likes

She is building nice. @Myfriendis410 liked the Koolbloom if you ever need any advise on it. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I use it from time to time someday I use jacks bloom others LKB finish with dry Kool bloom.

2 Likes

I use Big Bud & Overdrive :grin: :laughing: I didn’t see any change with the KB my self. I have a full bottle on the shelf still :frowning_face_with_open_mouth:

1 Like

@oldmarine @Mark0427 @OGIncognito @Nicky @spyonyou @Not2SureYet

I hope everyone has an amazing weekend! Here is my my girl, patients is the key for me right now :grin: Thank you everyone for the help and knowledge!! Always greatly appreciated!!

7 Likes

Killing it brother, frostiness everywhere :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Looks great. If you have a net to support those colas. Now is the time to use it :grin: I see a lot of heavy buds in the making there :+1:

3 Likes

@Not2SureYet that’s funny I just put it up :+1::grin::+1:

2 Likes

My DT had the branches start to fall over about a week after I put mine up. You may need a helper to trim all of that when the time comes :grin:

1 Like

Yeah I got a couple people who have already offered and of course I will put my wife to work too :+1::grin:

1 Like

Is that the Zkittles? If so. It is a monster compared to the 2 I have done. I think mine were fast bud seeds :thinking:

1 Like

Yes sir, zkittles autoflower from ilgm

1 Like

You did great with it. Restores my faith in that strain now :grin: That looks more like my six shooters were.
You are killing it with this one :+1:

1 Like

Thank you, could not have done it with out everyone’s help here!! I did have the mind set of go big on this one that’s why I went with a 10 gallon pot. Ii appreciate the knowledge you guys have gave me!! :+1::grin:

1 Like

@Nicky @OGIncognito @Not2SureYet @spyonyou @oldmarine @MrPeat @Mark0427

I hope everyone had a great weekend!! Happy growing!!

5 Likes

Love the lights out pictures, really shows the frosty buds :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Do u have a updated pic

1 Like

@Rocky83 the pictures above were just taken yesterday, I post updated pictures every Sunday :grin::+1:

@spyonyou @OGIncognito @Nicky @Mark0427 @MrPeat @oldmarine @Not2SureYet @Rocky83

Good morning everyone, first off thank you everyone for all the help, knowledge and information everyone has given me, it is so greatly appreciated!! Here is my girl, by my count going back through my pictures this is the start of week 7 of flowering, she is getting really close, I think some branches will be done before others but that’s ok just going to let her do her thing, I hope everyone has a great weekend, Happy growing!!

6 Likes

She is getting there. I’d say still has some fattening to do looks nice tho. Awesome job. The hardest part is yet to get here yet. Lol. Dry and cure is the toughest part of this whole thing. To get that perfect dry and cure is a pain I the butt but iu will find they way that works good for u and improve that as u go. I’m still here even knowing don’t say a whole lot I’m watching silently

3 Likes