Skittles autoflower starting week 4

Hard to really see but looks like it could be PH related. As in PH fluctuation. I’ve had that issue and best way to correct is maintaining the same every time :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Thank you so much!! I will try to get a better picture

@Zee @HappyHydroGrower @Mark0427 @OGIncognito @oldmarine @lilmonsta68

Hello guys, I hope everyone has an amazing day! Just wanted to give you guys an update on how she is doing, today is the start of week 5 from when I dropped her in her coco coir, thank you everyone for the help, it is appreciated a lot!!

5 Likes

Looking good. R u giving calmag. Looks a bit yellow maybe what nutes r u using and how often

1 Like

@Mark0427

Last week I did a full dose of nutes 5 days out of 7 did just water the other 2 days, I only did a half dose today because of the spots on the lower leaves. To me looks like possibly nute burn, the nutes I am using have calmag in it, do you think I should add more

@oldmarine @OGIncognito @Mark0427 @Zee @HappyHydroGrower @lilmonsta68

Hello everyone, I hope everyone has an awesome day. This is my girl, I think I’m getting the hang of this stuff and I’m so excited, thank you guys for all your help, input, and info, I greatly greatly appreciate it!! May all yours buds be fire and huge!! :grin::fire::+1: Happy growing!!

8 Likes

All the new growth looks beautiful. Just make sure u keep the water phd before waters and all should go well. Good luck wishing u big firrey buds

3 Likes

Nice! She is looking good and great job on the LST :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Sometimes I have to manipulate one of the uppers in a curve to expose a younger lower or vice versa :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

@OGIncognito thank you :+1: no lst just some fan leaf tucking, bottom fan leaf are sprouting there nodes out already and they are reaching for the light

Right on, thought I saw some silver steaks like I use. Close look was just leaf stems. Keep doing what you’re doing :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Hello everyone, I hope everyone has an amazing day!! So here is my Sunday post of my girl, she is a zkittles autoflower, I dropped her seed in mother earth coco coir and perlite mix only on july 4, she has survived my beginner mistakes and I have been listening to her alot more, I’m using advanced nutrients sensi grow for coco ph perfect A and B, she is in a 10 gallon fabric pot in a 3x3x6 tent, I want to thank everyone who has helped me, you guys are awesome and I have learned so much from the members. Sending good vibes for fat and fire buds, Happy growing everyone!!!

@oldmarine @OGIncognito @HappyHydroGrower @Zee @Mark0427 @lilmonsta68

20210815_111010|375x500

7 Likes

They look great! Keep’em growin! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

“Wow”! She has really grown in a week, nice job Bro. Keep doing what you’re doing and that tent will be full before you know it :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

She is healthy, nice work! If you don’t have a fan in your tent, I would get one. Get a gentle breeze going through her, will strengthen up the stock = more yield.

2 Likes

My first LST

@oldmarine @OGIncognito @Zee @HappyHydroGrower @Mark0427 @lilmonsta68

7 Likes

6 Likes

One hell of a JOB! You’re gonna really like watching her reach for the light! Tie her back down. Again, nicely done :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Hello everyone, thank you again for all the help!! I hope everyone has an amazing day!! Here is my girl as of today (day 49)

@OGIncognito @HappyHydroGrower @oldmarine @Zee @Mark0427 @lilmonsta68

9 Likes

Nicely done brother. Great growth and filling in for 4 days :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes