Skilled Indoor Growers

I’m going for 150g … enough for 1 grow you feel?

Plenty for one n then some

Done deal … Great!!

You just follow bottle instructions Bud?

Yep exactly

Cheers mate… loving this forum🙂

Glad to have you. This is a great place to be. All the help you could ever need is just a tag away.

I read “dab away” :rofl: I think it’s time I save for that press

Yeah we’re all potheads here.

You can YouTube the hair straightener rosin method for a cheapie work around till you can get one

Ok very cool ill do that. Cheers Bud… time to go eat

Yummy nugs of hash. Green with envy…LOL😎

Interested which and when you use these @Hogmaster. I have some stuff i got a while back like this for cloning. Does that sound right?

I would have to see what your talking about :wink:

@Hogmaster @Budbrother

Not sure if I’ve done a good thing or a bad thing…?

I’ve tied it down and trimmed her out :grimacing::cold_sweat:

I’m not to confident about it just yet.

From this:

To this:

Lol I’ve done this Keep them in veg make sure your pH your water let them just stay in veg they will come back in the next week start feeding

Fed before i trimmed… I was planning on another 4 weeks of Veg anyway :+1: I’m in no rush to flower. I want to learn all I can from my first grow.

Waiting on new batteries for PH reader.

I’ll be starting a blueberry when this veg is over

@GreenCoat

Blueberry, awesome strain. I grew that one last time around. So if you need some help with that one i’ll help you out. Here is a pic of my BlueBerry

4f8fa1840b28a3ef0d175488462f6ce7e7638235_1_375x500

Awesome mate Thank you. I’m actually having a few issues trying to get the blueberry to germinate at the moment. I’ve been through 4 of the 10 I bought… still nothing as yet.

I’m putting the other 6 off for now until I turn this one from veg to flower.

What method are you using to germinate. I use paper towel and warm water keep moist and should pop with’in 24 hours