Sketchy tactics for lights?

Wud up @spudeater65 glad to see you and the ole lady still gettin after it :+1::green_heart:
Your ladies are coming right along but I have to ask.,…is that bird shit in the 1st pic???
Yardbirds, stay in the yard :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

3 Likes

I mixèd up some products got on the leavez which had been removed
No birdz in the batcave . Got my light at 11 hours 40 mins. On minic the outside
With the weather the girls I might get 2-3 more weeks maybe nightime temps 40’s last year harvested Oct 13th
So 8 strains might be in jars sòon and I have seedz going to keep this party gòing. Cant stop the music. The only thing the vivosun tent zipper I now have to sew zipper is coming off tent. Bad sewing from company. Should have been reinforced Heavy canvas thread not thincrap. So I get to look around here and I just need like that black fishing line I used as a kid no catfish,carp could break it.

1 Like

Sounds like the hands are always full!
Good luck on that zipper buddy. Maybe some contact cement and any tough material ya got laying around for a backer before ya sew it back.

1 Like

The reviews are manipulated too:

2 Likes

Yes sir growing is my therapy all whole body miñd body spirit for all comes from GOD. Plus I suffer from OA ,SAD my light Is A mini sun so each day I catch rays keep me happy! Growing weed helpswith our pain 2 years now No Chemials drugs made by big Pharm in us . So faith has a lot to do with it. And all this bolango over lights dig deep read,look ,study,learn the stats and make the best choice your budject can afford and quit pooping on anyone prarade
We all cant drop 500-1300 on a led light with all the bells and whitles. Respect the grow bro’s and sister’s out there. Pax spud out

2 Likes

Well my wire sewing worked now the flap I use the most is ok. I USED plumbers grease to lube the zippers Woo- Wee smooth now. All it cost me was 1 hour of my time @VaHillbilly @Audiofreak @Putz @dbrn32 @GrowingIs4Everyone @Spiney_norman @Docnraq @MidwestGuy @

8 Likes

The zipper on my 2x2 is shot, thin I need to get a new tent. I secretly want a new tent anyways. Either way cant do anything about it till black friday.

2 Likes

My choice for stuff like zippers is candle wax. Rub some on and things work well again.
Works on sticky doors or drawers.

2 Likes