Sketched out for nothing?

Welcome to a great community of growers, ordering seeds is perfectly legal and fine. Sometimes customs can be jerks and seize them if they come from overseas although rare it happens. They were able to loophole seeds by saying the are a novelty item.

1 Like

1 Like

lol. Weed drugs? Dandelion? Clover? Nutsedge?

Wait, I forgot my MJ injection this morning. Be right back.

1 Like

ILGM ships from within the US, so no problem there.

I ordered from Spain, got confiscated, still no feds at my door.

Wow that blows they got intercepted but good thing you didn’t have more issues

Cops don’t really care about the seed anymore.

The male may have had excellent genetics, just not the kind you were looking for lol. Ordering seeds from reputable sellers is pretty safe and reliable. Gettinh caught in illegal states seems quite unreasonable! I would sell my house and move to a legal state if it was culturally important for me to grow and use cannabis.

Holy F. Thats brutal for a product thats way less menacing than alchohol, which Im assuming flows like a river in Texas?

2 Likes

Absolutely does here. Hell we even have drive thru liquor stores. But a bag of pot or a little concentrate equals a felony

1 Like

On that note… i shall hit the pipe and go for a little walkies with my wife and dog.

2 Likes

Oh man…alcohol is a huge issue in Texas from what I have seen. People literally was distraught when they thought they couldn’t by alcohol during the virus outbreak 6 miles from us.

People actually had alcohol as their #1 item to buy.

Legal state, legal medical gow, but ILGM seeds are legit. Banana Kush Fem mini bud. Lol. I couldn’t finish it…

6 Likes

Im not in a legal state aswell. Good ol texas. I get my seeds from here and they are high quality. Just got my 3rd order recently and never had any issues and they always germinate too.

1 Like

I’m in a crooked letter state and I’ve made 3 orders. Just don’t tell anyone. Somebody WILL talk.

2 Likes

I won’t tell nobody…HEYY EVERYBODY!! @Schmokey back here taking a shit. I won’t tell nobody else

1 Like

2 Likes

Sad it was the same here:( :frowning: our country declared liquor an essential service? !!!

2 Likes

That scene is priceless. :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Haha the reason I joined. Needed some people to talk to about growing, advice, and of course to just show off what I was able to produce. Gets hard not to tell a friend or send a pic and that’s all it takes to get you caught up.

1 Like