SINCITYTOKERS puff puff pass and grow tour

Ty measy much appreciated sir :beers::beers:

1 Like

very nice !!!

1 Like

i like it like that !

1 Like

I’m just waiting for the pink kush in the front right to mature for a few more days and then I’m flipping to 12/12
So far so good…

5 Likes

Patiently waiting…

3 Likes

image-asset

They look ready for lift off! Beautiful plants hermano! How long do you usually veg for?

4 Likes

Looking good in there Brother, nice and healthy :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Looking soooo good! :+1:t4::rocket:

1 Like

Looking gorgeous man they r gonna b monsters once u flip

1 Like

Ty fellas
Much appreciated
Chef I usually veg for about 6-7 weeks

3 Likes

Pulling the trigger tonight…
Flipping over to 12/12 tonight!!!
Day -0

4 Likes

Little Diamond dabs fir motivation :laughing:

3 Likes

Nice did you make the diamonds

1 Like

Yes sir
These diamonds were made by myself…
Gorilla cookies that I grew about 6 months ago.
This is the last of it also so I will be making a new batch in the next few weeks of some toxic weekend and lemon Mac muffin :grinning:

2 Likes

Is it a hard process I’m only familiar with pressing and infusing and the source turbo

1 Like

It actually was really easy
From what I understand and have picked up is that you can run the same process every single time but you will not get the same results.
It will all depend on your material of course like every wax/hash you make but very easy.
I think I have a step by step on how I went about on this last run somewhere up in my journal .
I open blast the material in a mason jar then I slowly burn away the butane until I get a certain consistency in the jar and then I seal and go from there.
Checking daily and opening up the jar to air out as needed.
Slowly with time you will start building crust and diamonds at the bottom of the jar …

1 Like

Right on thanks for the info may have to look into it probably going to press up a QP this weekend just ordered up a Dr dabber switch can’t wait :laughing:

1 Like

Nice brother we should b in flower together