SINCITYTOKERS puff puff pass and grow tour

Going to germinate today for my next run
I’m going to be doing some more topping on this grow and try something different so I might have to veg a couple weeks more then usual so I figured my current grow should be wrapped up in the next month and shoot let’s do it haha
Post pics later

2 Likes

Nice! Getting a jump start!!! :muscle:

1 Like

Yes indeed I was going to wait another week or so but better to be ahead of the game this time around

1 Like

And we’re off
3 -Purple Animal cookies from a local breeder on the left
3- Runtz muffin from Narneys farm on the right
Day - 0

5 Likes

Any luck w your diamonds?

3 Likes

Pictures didn’t load my friend???

I second Thumper any luck??

You know what I checked in them yesterday but I see nothing settling :cry:
I did blast that run with no ice and product came out slot darker than usual so hmmmm I’m wondering if anything will come about.
But funny you ask I am going to blast a new run in 20 minutes
Just waiting for ice to marinate for 30 min

2 Likes

8 Likes

Wooohooo!!! Excited for this run. Aww that’s a shame on the diamonds my friend

1 Like

@Thumper
Oh snap maybe I spoke to soon
Just pulled out of the closet and there is something forming in the bottom
:grinning: :grin: :smiley:

6 Likes

Here’s a picture of the blast I made a week ago and wanted shatter but ended up with crumble lol after a 36 hour purge
Taste and smells amazing and hits like a champ :muscle::muscle:

5 Likes

Wow beautiful :heart_eyes: :ok_hand:. Well done my friend!!

1 Like

Ty sir
Let’s see if in about another week I have more settling on the bottom of the hopefully soon to be diamonds lol

1 Like

Very cool :gem: I wonder if a certain temp is suggested? Ahhhh, something new to read about! Love new stuff! Thanks for taking the time @Sincitytoker man that rig is the shizzle!

2 Likes

@Thumper ty sir
From all the videos and research I have done best temperature for diamonds to form is 60-70* F
In a dark place.
No uv

1 Like

Oh boy this blast came golden like it’s supposed to
What a difference the dry ice makes :star_struck:
This batch here shoyluld produce some fabulous diamonds welp hopefully lol

6 Likes

So what I’ll do next is let it sit in hot bath until I get syrup consistency and then I’ll seal for a bit open seal open ffor the following hour or 2 to release extra butane
Then I will seal and let sit in a dark place preferably 60-70*F for a couple of weeks or more

5 Likes

Like a pro. Do i spy a diablo 200?

2 Likes

Lol now that an hlg 135 watt B spec
I had my SF 4000 in there but I’m not flowering in the 3x3 only vegging so I figured I would swap out for more room up top

2 Likes

Here is what I end up with at the end
So now I will burp for the next hour or two every 5 minutes until I hear no more gases being released
Then in to a dark cabinet for a couple of weeks snd hope some magic starts happening

5 Likes