SINCITYTOKERS puff puff pass and grow tour

Just wanted to share my next run with every
I want some purple in my life and hopefully these strains bring it home to poppa
I’ll be germinating in about 2 weeks or so
Let’s see what happens

6 Likes

I blasted in Sunday and blasted again yesterday slab in left is from Sunday and slab in the right us from blast from yesterday I took one slab out yesterday and added the other today
By tomorrow at 3 pm they will have a 48 hour purge
I gave them a taste test right now befor putting slabs back in the chamber and taste high are great happy so far

2 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::clap::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

I’m also going to try to make some thc diamonds :joy:
Don’t know what the hell I will end up with but let’s hope it’s smokeable
I’m going let’s sit in the dark for a few weeks snd hopefully some diamonds start forming

4 Likes

Can’t wait 2 c it

3 Likes

Here it is after I have evaporated as much as I need to and now in the small container and hide snd forget it for a couple of weeks while checking every few days to hope that crystals star forming fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Can’t wait for the next run brother! That’s going to be exciting love those strains!

2 Likes

Thank you for reminding me to get my butt in gear and order my seed so they’re here in time for me to germinate for the next run myself. Not quite 100% on what I’m running yet but definitely want to run atleast one ilgm genetics this go around maybe both

2 Likes

Yes definitely will be myself
After this next run I finish up I’m going to run some ILGM sour diesel and something else but not sure yet

2 Likes

Hahaha I’m gonna run a sour D for sure this coming run. That’s what all the mods recommended to me. Said was there favorite smoke well atleast 3 of the mods said that.

1 Like

Week 7
Day 0
Of flower :cherry_blossom: today
I’m thinking one week or 2 of nutes and then it’s water only

3 Likes

4 Likes

Looking sweet :v:

2 Likes

Ty @JJ520
There stacking up nicely

1 Like

Wow beautiful my friend :heart_eyes: seriously those nugs have frosted and stacked up!! Yeah I’m hoping two more week feed then a good flush for mine too. I’m like a week or so behind yours. Well planting times atleast.

1 Like

:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: killing it brother

2 Likes

12dMIbAtJgFSfK

2 Likes

Ty @SilvaBack203
Muchas gracias :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

Ty
Jay Jay
:grinning::laughing:

1 Like

What am I chop liver?! :tired_face:

2 Likes