Sincere appreciation

Thank you @dbrn32.

I know that you are “just” doing what you do, but it’s a huge service for the grow community. Your knowledge and guidance regarding lighting is invaluable.

I appreciate all the mods, but I’d be remiss if I didn’t say that dbrn’s contribution is extraordinary.

@MattyBear @Myfriendis410 @RAP @Budbrother @Missiles @Skydiver @PurpNGold74 . I want to tag everybody because anyone that has a lighting question has been helped directly or indirectly by him.

Even if he hates iPhones.

17 Likes

Well thanks, it was technically office that made adjustments you requested. I just asked politely for them to check into. You all are reason this place is great, we are just trying to keep things flowing in positive direction.

12 Likes

He’s alright I guess. He can stick around if y’all want :joy::rofl:
In all seriousness, he knows he’s the man when it comes to lighting and most of us around here wouldn’t be close to where we’re at without him. Now get back to work :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

14 Likes

Haha, humble as always… like a font change made you the man.

5 Likes

Doing stoner things with stoner friends. Wouldn’t be here if I didn’t enjoy it.

8 Likes

I couldn’t imagine my light game without him. I’d probably be thousands in and still chasing the right light.

8 Likes

Friggin stoner.

6 Likes

@dbrn32 knows he’s the shit in my book!! He has helped me with way more than lighting. It was him and @MattyBear that got me where I am today with my grows and I can’t thank both of you enough. Your the glue that holds this forum together :sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Lol forgot about that part :wink:

8 Likes

Haha he reminds me at least once a week seems like.

7 Likes

Forgot you are a mod as well!

Thank you @Covertgrower!

8 Likes

No worries @AAA I’m just happy to help out when I can.

8 Likes

Hey @MattyBear haven’t seen you around in awhile :grin: good to see you.

5 Likes

You’re just too covert…

5 Likes

But always around when you need him. Much as the lot of you peeps. :grin:

6 Likes

I really appreciate all that the moderators and administrators do many times each and every day (answering questions and encouraging folks).

More than that, I think that the unpleasant and often unseen efforts to keep this forum civil and friendly to all is under appreciated. Without the forum policies and folks willing to enforce them this forum could very well degrade into the sort of “place” that only welcomes folks that meet some arbitrary criteria.

So, thank you to all of you that make this forum what it is, moderators and administrators and ILGM management.

8 Likes

Knew he was a smart man from second joined forum . Just keeps confirming it daily haha

I agree!! These mods and community are so much more than I imagined when I thought , " I wanna grow , heck I’ll join this forum".
Never would have phathomed it would be this enjoyable, helping, and loving amongst everyone.

7 Likes

Have to live up to the name! Lol

Sometimes I get busy with work, and I’m not able to stop in at that moment, but I ALWAYS check a tag, and scroll through. You’ll at least see me like something, even if I don’t post.

We really do pride ourselves no matter the member on this. Anyone would want the same thing.

Rules are rules and they apply to all of us. Some of us agree more than others about the rules.

Most of all, members make this forum what it is, and I cannot deny that. Most everyone looks out for everyone else, and that helps us mods out more than you all know. I appreciate all of you.

8 Likes