Simply shameful!

This was a site I was glad to be a part of for awhile now and I enjoyed reading posts and even joked a little here and there, but this [post/topic] (RSO suppository puns - #11 by Audiofreak) is just shameful.
You all should be ashamed of yourselves!
Please deactivate or remove my account…I do not want to be apart of anyone/anything allowing this kind of conduct to continue…and it was created by a moderator.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that @T0Y.

This is a good site with plenty of excellent information.

I’m guessing the thread you refer to was created to separate the real content from the original posting from the puns being used.

People on here are friendly and like to joke. The great thing about this site is that if you are not enjoying a certain thread or a poster, you can simply not engage in the thread or with the poster.

Not sure if you been on other cannabis forums, but this is one of the most respectful of the sites.

Good luck.

5 Likes

At @AAA is correct. If you start reading a thread and don’t like where it’s going, back out. The original thread was talking about rso capsules and I believe the guy was telling different ways to take it. Another guy he was talking had something wrong with him

1 Like

@T0Y as suspected the thread was split so the good information was not being polluted by the puns.

I believe the moderator did a good job of keeping the real information on track and the “humor” aside.

4 Likes

Maybe @dbrn32 would like to review this one.

There wasn’t even anything said that was “against the rules”. Your on a forum with thousands…THOUSANDS of people and you get your panties in a wad over a single topic that you could have just skipped over. But I’m sure you sit and read every single reply. Then came over here to get upset.

If there was something nasty being said, or bad language then I can understand…but we weren’t even being gross about it.

It’s like you walked up to a group of people, and didn’t like the convo…but stayed around to b__ch about it instead of minding your own business…gimmie a break!!!

4 Likes

This site has Christians and Atheist alike. Hetro and homosexuals. There is a complete cornucopia of different people on this forum. You even got whackos with tattoos. But we ALL try to help each other. Some are older, like myself, some are still kids trying to find their way. The choice is yours. When I see something I don’t like on TV, I change the channel, I don’t throw my TV away.

5 Likes

Hey now. “Whackos with tattoos” I take offense to that sir. I’m covered head to toe. Just kidding- on the offense part :smiley:

6 Likes

I know I’m covered too WTF!!! HAHA F off grandpa!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I was kidding also, just making a point of people being different. Just like @imSICKkid. It doesn’t matter to me he’s a gay nazi biker for Christ that has tattoos. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Come on with it @imSICKkid

3 Likes

Gimmie a damn second…I’m smokin with Cyle lol I got your number old man :rofl:

3 Likes

Hey buddy, just trying to include you in all the various groups represented here.

2 Likes

Hell, you should have included @Cyle1 he is a crazy ass hillbilly

5 Likes

Did @Cyle1 ever kill that chicken, or is he still choking it?

Inquiring minds want to know

3 Likes

Just did.

3 Likes

One good thing I’ve found about being my age, a LIFE sentence without parole, really isn’t that long.:sunglasses:

If you and @Cyle1 want to try some good stuff, hit this

5 Likes

As long as its laced with angel dust…I’ll hit it lol

giphy-4

4 Likes

You’re correct, I just removed everything that may be considered off topic from previous thread. Since there was no violation in forum policy that I seen, I relocated all comments to a different topic in members lounge. Conversation is a little juvenile in my opinion, but I didn’t see any comments that violated forum policy.

8 Likes

Thank you @dbrn32 I wanted the offended party to see that this was handled in a sensible way.