Silver dots on leaves and tiny weby bugs underneath

The only thing I know to eradicate spider mites, and their newborn is Food Grade CODEX Diatomaceous Earth.

Another member swears by “Mite Rid”

I have tried just about every product that claims to kill Mites and these are the only 2 I would consider recommending to growers.

So you are saying azamax doesn’t work or is harmful?
Regards

It works I use it for mine and no

But do follow what MacG has to say to he is a big help and great help

I know he is helpful and appreciated. I did a little research on mite rid and axamax and they are both derivative of Nemo oil.

Some will get on buds, is that ok? Also do I rinse it off or just leave as is? Plus can I reapply in several days? Keep in mind I’m waiting for trichomes to turn Amber. Don’t want to mess anything up. Thank you so much for reaching out and helping me like this! Roger

Definatly, but I wouldn’t tell you to use some thing If it was harmful lol

Do I rinse it off after sometime or just leave it on, and is it OK if some of the spray gets on the buds?

Forgive me for so many questions and again thanks for your help.

Roger

Your fine questions are good that’s how your learn, you don’t have to rinse it off you can leave it as is, and yea it’s ok for it to get on the buds as long as it is a light mist, but never leave any left over solution in a bottle what ever is left dump to the soil

I am sorry; I do not agree. If you spray neem oil on your plant in late flower; It is going to taste terrible. I have never had success with neem oil against spider mites.

I wish you luck. Best way to learn is to do it. You have more advice here than you need. Peace :slight_smile:

Well I haven’t had it taste terrible at all so peace man

azamax does not kill spider mites, directly. It does however paralyze their mouths preventing them from eating and also makes them sterile so they can not reproduce. I used it for years and I swear by it. you can also add it to the res and feed through the roots late in flowering to prevent spraying your plants

1 Like

Thanks for your time, I appreciate it.

Roger