Silvaback203's Playground

I did my outside garden this summer that passed with all my runoff water from everyplace lol. I was shocked at how it exploded. Not as many red tomatoes as I wanted to see but man were they everywhere on the plants lol. Next year I have a way better spot to plant them at where the sun hit for most of the day it is out. Hell I might even drop a clone in the middle of the tomatoes since it’s all hidden behind my deck and only 1 neighbor would see it and he comes to me anyways lol. He loves he can see it on the tree before he smokes it lol.

4 Likes

I guess this year ima throw my run off at the garden. Idk yet what I’m planting this year besides peppers and tomatoes and some mint

2 Likes

We had green beans tomatoes banana peppers green pepper basil that was all this year. Next year will be a little more but less tomatoes as noone eats tomatoes but oldest daughter and wife. Yuk

1 Like

Love tomatoes here. Gonna try some carrots this year the daughter eats alot. I just want 1 pepper 2 germinate lol

2 Likes

BOM voting is open!

5 Likes

Thank you mam great competition you r running.

2 Likes

Alright every 1 January polls are open please vote whenever you guys have a chance. So many beautiful bud. Here’s my entry in case you guys missed it.

PURPLE HAZE

25 Likes

My votes in.

3 Likes

Thank you sir really gonna b a hard month

3 Likes

looks good

2 Likes

holly molly insane

2 Likes

Awesome two tents are way better than one!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::blush::v:

2 Likes

@oldguygettingbackin 3 people right now got scrog crazy like that check out @AfgVet @MadamCalamity & @Low journal they really got some crazy scrog going on

6 Likes

@Flitme sure is. Glad my sister blessed me with the gift

3 Likes

i have been workin on my skills also… nothing like those or urs hats off

2 Likes

Hell I’m still trying to master the scrog. I want that hellraiser scrogs. Beautiful buds layed out all nice and purdy. That what I’m shooting for with this one. Not tall but fat colas if possible. Lol.

2 Likes

Idk I got the nets set up 4 the small tent but I changed my mind like 4 5 times already. I wanna flip em so I can harvest by begging of summer.

4 Likes

You got my vote homie :muscle: :sunglasses: :pray: frfr amazing plant. :clap: :star_struck::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

:pray::pray: thank you 4 real

5 Likes

How funny - I ended up voting for yours without knowing it was yours. I scrolled through with my wife and she was like “that one’s pretty” :joy: I figure that’s high praise from a non-stoner! My vote is in :v:

7 Likes