Silvaback203's Playground

Looking good amigo

Gracias hermano.

@oldguygettingbackin I actually can’t grow big girls like that yet it’s illegal here until April next year I believe.

@Tylersays this year some how I had no caterpillars that caused me issue but I did have Raccoons problem. The racoon. Literally destroyed my garden and

3 Likes

racoons? never had them, pillars were horrible this year. ground hog messed with me tho.
its always some thing. part of the fun really, :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Yea didn’t even know I had em around until I figured out what happened 2 my girls

2 Likes

Dude - I remember the raccoon attack! Damn impossibly cute little bastards! LOL! :raccoon:
Since it’s just the two of us here it sometimes takes a week to fill the kitchen trashcan, so I toss all the food scraps and stuff out into the yard. My possums and coons are well fed and I guess to tired to roll up after they eat! LOL!

@oldguygettingbackin - yeah - here in the Swamp of Virginia caterpillars were pretty bad this past season. My plan this coming season is 2 photos and 2 autos 2x. Hopefully that way I can keep a better eye on just 2 giants rather than the 4 I had last year and meanwhile the autos can come into the solarium to finish up if need be. I’ve got a ton of auto seeds so a couple might find their way to a secluded, but sunny spot in the back part of the yard out of sight from the main grow. Just to see what they do, ya know? LOL!

@SilvaBack203 - just filled out my envelope and note to Ethos and wrote my check. All sealed up and ready to fly off to Colorado! Gonna hit the shower and head out for some errands - second stop - My local trusty Post Office! Gotta get them tracking digits! It would be nice if they sent the first free premium as soon as they get the tracking!! I might have a 3 plant grow next run! LOL!

2 Likes

W.e they send u will be amazing. I wonder how many beans tey send I didn’t ask

1 Like
13 Likes

Any relation? Browsing and stumbled upon this strain and instantly thought of you. Haha.

9 Likes

@Das_Fonz no relation at all n that’s crazy

6 Likes

Got an imposter

4 Likes

Lmao I bet that’s what they say about me but than realize my name different it’s SILVA Back lol

5 Likes

too funny. i had a pet racoon as a kid. 2 actually they are cool pets. my wife feeds the racoons and possum that are here. we are nature freak animal lovers. yeah, I always throw a couple yeah a couple always end up somewhere around da casa

2 Likes

Trust me after that incident I been throwing compost put there 4 them and the soil. This year I wanna grow some crazy peppers

7 Likes

Greetings and thank you for your time,
If you want to grow some crazy peppers, try Bohica Pepper Hut.
I think they will be able to help you find what you like and more.
Take care and thank you.

Will definitely check it out. So far peppere is the only thing I can’t germinate

1 Like

Alright every 1 this 1 of the blue dreams auto that 1 of my friends been growing. He hardly asked 4 my help and I think he doing good. He went organic and used the rest of my Dr earth fertilizer and Dr earth bud bloom

23 Likes

Oh no that’s all wrong. Lol. Looks good to me. Nice colors to her

4 Likes

He’s in love with autos now and is trying 2 get some of my beans. I told him ima use his tent 4 cloning so we will c what happens. Slowly I’m telling people here that I’m Silvaback203 and more and more are asking 4 beans and help setting up a set up. So this weekend I got a side job adding few outlets to my friend ceiling for lights. We fighting now on hps n led he sewer hps is the ish.

9 Likes

Led is better. Hos is cheaper to buy more expensive to run but led u get same if not better at half the cost or more to run the grows.

4 Likes

Brother trust me I tell em all the time lol

2 Likes