Silvaback203's Playground

Oh cool. I guess when I run out of Earth dust I’m gonna have to take a class… a Coco class with jacks

4 Likes

Jacks in coco is amazing. U can get a 7lb kit like i did on ebay

5 Likes

Imma start saving thx

2 Likes

Tbh it’s pretty easy. Less labor intensive than using earth dust. :v:

2 Likes

I completely agree!!!

3 Likes

Ok then that’s what I will go with when or maybe before I run out of E.D.

2 Likes

Do yourself a favor though, don’t buy any coco. There are many that require a lot of washing and buffering. Canna coco is a good one. There’s a couple of others as well

3 Likes

The plants i have going make 12 total that I’ve been on the same 6lb Jack’s kit. And I still have half almost left.

2 Likes

I also use canna coco now with different nutrition line but uts the same concept.

@Borderryan22 i still have plenty left lol its my back up whenever i run out

3 Likes

Canna Coco … bricks, bags, does it matter?

4 Likes

I use the bricks but it dont matter

4 Likes

Canna coco bricks or bagged shit already expanded both r good
Gorilla boost coco pre.buffered or super buffered both great almost just like canna coco. Stir clear of cocoloco it is not coco. So imma stick with canna coco.and gorilla boost as u should.not have any startup issues unless u make an issue urself.by adding too much or not enough of something which is hard to do with jacks because welp it’s a simple formula start to finish. Minor tweak of needed

2 Likes

Beside coon when u see the growth rate they do in coco ur gonna be like why did I even waste time doing it in soil for so many grows. Well that’s what I said. Wow growth rate is ridiculous and I’ll never switch back.

3 Likes

so im curious on it now lol, how many bricks needed for say a 5 gallon pot? and price per brick?

3 Likes

Amazon has the pack of two bricks averaging $30. I want to say one brick expanded will fill around 3 5 gallon bags??? (I’m bad about keeping track off stuff like that) Someone else can probably tell you exactly.

But Mark is correct about the growth rate.

5 Likes

That was also my experience… :nerd_face:

5 Likes

12 Likes

Dork Power! :smiling_imp:

11 Likes

My experience was 4 3 gallon buckets from 1 brick bag. It takes 3 gallons to expand it. I use jacks 321 normal dosage when exoanding my coco with recharge and photosynthesis +

7 Likes

thanks for all the info, i think i might try it. what do you guys prefer, the bricks or bags?

2 Likes