Silvaback203's Playground

Happy Thanksgiving and safe travels bro!

6 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving,
I love Washington
Was born there and have a lot of family.
Enjoy!

4 Likes

Hope your Friendsgiving was an awesome trip bro!! Safe travels!!

2 Likes

Thank you every one @Lorenda_x i love it up here used to live here from 2010-2016

3 Likes

Already have! Good luck everyone.

1 Like

Btw lets go BRAZIl :brazil: we got the win today with 1 of the best goals so far

4 Likes
10 Likes

Your girls are dancing to the music. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Love it bro :heart_eyes::muscle:t2::100:

1 Like
13 Likes

Haha they love it

4 Likes

Looking fantastic my friend :+1: :smiley:

4 Likes

If you guys havent had a chance to vote for this month BOM polls close in a few hours. Give these great entries a look

6 Likes

The team over at @microbelifehydro hooked me up with my new nutrition line. Already use 2 of the products now Ima go beast mode.

☆ Purple Kush @ilgm_genetics
☆ MeatBreath S1 @reddingtonscraftcannabis

Monitoring: Pulse Pro @pulsegrow
3 Gallon Buckets @thebucketcompany
Lights: Blackbird @hlgusa @hlgusa

20 Likes

Awesome just Awesome :ok_hand: :clap: :+1: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

If u have hydro shops.by u idk if u do or not but walk up in there purchase a 3 dollar bag of mykos they have like trial size bags usually and ask them about nutrients samples they have to give to customers. Usually have kits like what Silva posted may be other brands but usually get kits from them to try out. Hope u get some. Wish mail wasn’t so damn expensive to ship shit I’d send u this Ed id still say save a little and grab u some jacks. 150 bucks will buy enough jacks to run for 2 plus years when other brands of nutes 150 bucks gets ya 1 bottle lol

3 Likes

Hey my brother if i get this loan I will hook up with you and pay for shipping if that’s cool :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Np it’s not gonna go anywhere soon lol. I’m kinda stuck on jacks as it is super simple to use with great rewards.

3 Likes

In coco .??

1 Like

Yes. Canna coco or gorilla boost super buffered coco right now I’m all canna coco but they were started in solos filled with gorilla boost coco

3 Likes