Silvaback203's Playground

Man I’m scrolling fm marketplace and there is a lady by me has 9 scorp diablo s 6mos old 500 each. That’s a third the cost new. Man wish I had a couple grand more I’d scoop them uo just to resale them for a few Xtra bucks.

8 Likes

@Mark0427 ,Oh the possibilities :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Extra money or backups. If it was me there would probably be another grow added somewhere :person_facepalming:. I might have a problem :grin:

5 Likes

Right. I’m like shoot, if I fronted the cash I could grow more bud to turn around for profit :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

5 Likes

@Graysin ,Yes please :grin::grin::muscle::sunglasses::+1:

3 Likes

Idk man around me i dont think we will find anything in the marketplace yet. If we do i wouldnt trust might be a set up lol…

@DoneDeal haha she won the battle in the end. I recently had 2 take a tent down. It just happened to b my biggest 1 lol

4 Likes

It be like that sometimes. Mines on me cause we got some remolding to do but I keep starting a new run :grin:

2 Likes

My Tarzan never argues about buying since he is no longer spending $$$ at the dispo each month.

Kids do not say a word also for the same reason. They come over and help around the house for payment in green.

8 Likes

That’s what I’m talking about. Family behind you means the world

6 Likes

Isn’t it great being the wife :rofl:

5 Likes

Dont got throw it in our face like that lol :laughing: :rofl:… she dont smoke so im really s.o.l

7 Likes

Feel for you Bro, same here :rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah, go tell that to Henry the VIII ex-wives… :nerd_face:

DORK! :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

PS I don’t smoke myself. I get a package and Tarzan says what it that? All I have to say it is for growing and no more questions!

Maybe time to splurge on a Gucci purse or something else frivolous! :rofl:

9 Likes

Do it :rofl::joy::rofl: we’ll tell Tarzan it’s an environmentally controlled seed storage and carrier :joy::joy::joy:

10 Likes

Nutrient storage purse :rofl:

4 Likes

5 Likes

He oui! C’est moi! :smiling_imp: :rofl:

2 Likes

Haha yall are crazy

2 Likes

Hope every 1 is doing well. Im not able to update about the plants until saturday night. Im currently in Seattle with the family for friendsgiven. Any question or anything hit me up or tag me for quicker reply time.

Also This month BOM poll are up. I got say this month has 2 be 1 of the hardest ones since i joined last year. Please cast a vote if you have some time.

12 Likes

12 Likes