Silvaback203's Playground

@SilvaBack203…Was on yt over the weekend showing my son some bud washing vids and came across yours. I was like hey I know that guy. Anyway good simple quick video. I grow indoor but I have decided I am going to wash from now on starting with this harvest after the chop.

3 Likes

Absolutely. Cannot recommend bud washing enough. Be shocked how much comes off even indoors.

3 Likes

Oh man im surprised you found my video. Really hope it helps out. I wash because of my dogs and now cat been around my ladies

4 Likes

@Dennis62 thank u sir. The Matanuska are leaning side ways lol.

@anon1893985 tps one really is a easy nutrient to use. Im back to jacks 321 now because i wanna use the stuff i have around before i get more tps one lol. I love my fish shit, photosynthesis + and billions

1 Like

yup, @Borderryan22 talked me in to it. A family member who also only grows indoors said it is so much smoother. I grow for myself for pain so even if it does result in less appealing buds, I’m okay with that as the smoke taste/flavor/effect is what I am after.

2 Likes

I really cant compare the smoke lol. So far every girl been washed. 3% peroxide my best friend

yessir, dat is wut I am usin. And the distilled final. One thing I see nothing but contradiction over is the water temp. I would think between 50-60ºF but some of the other vids I found say to use warm water like 72º. Don’t want to melt off the sugar. What do you use temp wise?

I do not know temp i use warm water. I make sure it dont burn my palm lol

1 Like

I usually have it around 70 or a little lower. I use baking soda and lemon juice in the 1st bucket. Peroxide and water in 2nd bucket and plain water in the final bucket. I change the buckets out often. Specially the 1st bucket.

4 Likes

@plumbdand I have only used a peroxide wash but I could see how lemon juice and baking soda could give them a nice fizz bath.

3 Likes

Yeah I learned that off YouTube. With all the bugs and stuff from growing outside the amount of crap I see in the water of the 1st bucket is insane. I never used to wash my bud but now Id be afraid not to wash it.

7 Likes

Day 36 of flower

24 Likes

Those are gorgeous :heart_eyes: i hope to replicate something like that one day… :pray:

1 Like

Looking fantastic my friend, just beautiful :+1:

1 Like

Looking great as always brother!! :+1::v::beers:

1 Like

Beautiful Thunderfuck :heart_eyes:

200w

7 Likes

@SilvaBack203 phat-tat-taties!!!:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Pretty work my friend!

1 Like