Silvaback203's Playground

Gravity bong dee-lux! Growing up my buddy had a 50 gallon trough we would fill. First time I ever threw up from too big of a hit. Good times :rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Yep, put that in the plastic bottle we used in science class with the long angled stem to squirt your solution through. Used those too…lol😎 70’s stoners rock…lol

3 Likes

Love those ideas seen coupke before. Maybe 1 day i will do it lol…

In another news the Silvaback Babies are crusing along.

21 Likes

Beautiful my brother :seedling::grin::green_heart: that last one is a little different :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Shes still going thru the reveg process but i cant wait 2 have her growing

3 Likes

Looking mighty fine and dandy :relaxed:

1 Like

Thank you alot maam

1 Like

Looking sweet bro., always got the line up on point. :beers: :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

1 Like

Oh man thank u just trying 2 keep these girls going

Does she only have 1 leaf per side… :thinking: something definitely looks different

2 Likes

Yeah - it’s just that re-veg/clone weirdness the leaves go through sometimes. Generally I guess it happens after flowering or monstercropping.
I’ve got 3 clones on my deck about 5-6 ft tall, flowering like mofo’s, and throwing 3 leaf’s all over the place!
They were rooted from monstercrop cuts from my 4x4. LOL!

3 Likes

How did you make them look like trees? Defoliation? They’re all so pretty :star_struck:

3 Likes

They were in solo cups for 7 9 weeks literally neglect and luck got then looking like that. They are males

3 Likes

Ty answered it. Shes growing u can c the new growth and hows shes praying. Every day i c less bud

3 Likes
14 Likes

33% THC!!! :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2: That’s amazing!

2 Likes

What’s the secret to getting them numbers :rofl: lights? Nutes?

1 Like

Luck and love

7 Likes

I do believe in the love and luck but it takes hard work and skill to get them that far :100:

2 Likes

Those are some nice stacked colas, awesome my friend :smiley:

1 Like