Silvaback203's Playground

Me 2 sir. Hoping they dont stretch w much now though lol

1 Like

Sh!t dawg your juggling multiple platforms AND managing how many different strains inside and out??? Plus your editing stuff for your pics & videos!! Your da’MAN! I’m overwhelmed just within this 1 app lol. My ol’lady is already giving me a boatload of crap over how much time I’m in my phone. I told her that I have a gf lol. :flushed::thinking::man_shrugging::sunglasses::wink:

10 Likes

Lmaooo welcome 2 the girlfriend land lol. My wife calls it the othet a.k.a la outra lmao

5 Likes
20 Likes

Looking good on all fronts! Impressive how you juggle it all.

7 Likes

Really appreacite it… i hardly do anythi g they do all the work lol

3 Likes

awesome, SilvaBack203, the myth, the legend, the YouTube star. u rock brother

5 Likes

Oh man i wish. 1 day i might those numbers up

2 Likes

Had time tonight 2 really check on my girls. It been 1 week since I applied Agrowlyte to combate the wpm and I got say its gone n looking good the inside and outdoor…

Godfather O.G

Bahama Mama

My 1st official foxtailing girl. Miami Mama

Baby Cakes

20 Likes

Very nice hermano…

1 Like

Thank you brother

1 Like

The trichomes on those sugar leaves are crazy on the Bahama Mama

1 Like

What shes not putting up on yield shes making up on frost. Her 2 crosses r looking amazing though

3 Likes

Very lovely ladies :face_with_monocle::wink: … what is the gizmo on your phone that gives you all the info

1 Like

Thats the pulse pro sir.

2 Likes

I think I asked you or someone else about it before. I remember the name anyway I obviously didn’t check it out very close I didn’t realize it showed all that good chit

2 Likes

Everything looks awesome my friend :+1:

2 Likes

Looking tasty brother!! Very nice!!

1 Like

Looking amazing Silva, your ladies are always showing off their diamonds :sunglasses::v::heart:

3 Likes

I’m not actually growing them yet. I did start 1 a month ago, but somehow the cup got knocked over the night it sprouted.

2 Likes