Silvaback203's Playground

@SilvaBack203 you looking to do some pollinating?

1 Like

Yes indeed got the pheno waiting. The mother was a beauty cant wait 2 c what happens when the time is right

1 Like

@SilvaBack203 dude that’s awesome!

Keeping cross finger everything works out. I just want 1 cross and will wrok from there to get a f2

2 Likes

@MeEasy now when you contacted them what exactly was it that you said which made them want to send you stuff ?you have a large following ? Or something like that ? Just trying to figure out my angle to try this out .

2 Likes

Alright every 1 June Bom poll is now open. Some great entries this month. The competition been picking up.

2 Likes

They’ve all contacted me and offered to give me stuff, but I would say you would invite them to visit your different accounts so they can see what you do, and ask for sponsorship. That’s the part I would have a problem doing because I’m not good at asking for anything

5 Likes

@Flipdawg08 you can join us on irvine seed company as a tester. @Graysin @ReelOfishalTrees @Carpenter those growmies also are part of it. U can go on ig and look em up or go straight to website. If thats something you would like

9 Likes

I tried that with Irvine but I found it easier to just go buy seeds! LOL!
There’s a lot of little hoops to jump through best I remember. LOL!
Not trying to discourage anyone - just saying it’s not as easy as signing up and getting free seeds.
If I’m on IG why do I need to install ANOTHER app to get free seeds? All just too fishy for me

5 Likes

I gave up on the Irvine seed thing because I couldn’t get the hang of discord. Low and behold, started a new job and HAVE to use discord to post reports :man_facepalming:t3:

7 Likes

I got sponsored by Sunken Treasure Seeds just by asking and showing him I was determined to put his name out there…
He had a giveaway going back then and every day I would make a different meme to promote his giveaway. I made him laugh so hard, he decided to give me a double of the prize, even if I didn’t win his giveaway then. And also you have to be honest with them and drop the seeds to be tested and not just hide them in your seeds vault…
That time he sent me 2 new strains to test. I made it clear that I may end up with gorgeous buds, but I would be stressing them no ends. Even if I didn’t get the most beautiful buds, I beat the crap out of those seeds, like I told him I would. Sell your strengths… I’m good at stress test, that’s what I told him I would do…
Also if you demonstrate that you are really interested in their products, they will be more inclined to let you test some… imo… :nerd_face:

16 Likes

Amen to that. Everything I grow gets drought tested. And heat stressed. And supercropped. And topped. And rootbound. And recklessly transplanted. If something is gonna stress herm, I’ll find it. I definitely do find a lot. :joy:

16 Likes

Exactly! :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

I believe @Graysin has grown more irvine girls than i have so far. The discord really is not needed as long you post on ig and tag them. Thats how you level up. They do charge $10 for shipping no scam at all really. Now thats up to you. I personally like to support the lil guys like bliss genetics, sick selections, rap, repsin and Graysin. Im done with irvine that was my last grow from them.

5 Likes

That is just funny, or wrong, or maybe a mix :laughing: :rofl:

5 Likes

Yeah. Honestly I hit level 2 and fell off the radar with regular posts and tags, too. The discord is sorta nice to communicate with the team leads, but not critical.

I’ve grown a clone from Reel (AK47 x Blue Dream), the Boss Hogg x GDP (outstanding strain - wish they’d give it back without the herm problem), the Red, and I’m flowering out the Green now. Oh, I guess Mother of Dragons, Lemon Tart CBD (almost done), and Blueberry x THC Bomb (also have one almost done I think). Suppose I have grown quite a few.

6 Likes

I feel like a tester for Ethos! Very few of the strains that came in the Multipass box are commercially available in the form we got them in.
Most all are crossed from available strains though.
At least they give you the average flowering time even if they don’t give you any other info about them other than the parentage.

8 Likes

Ethos sent a couple Pre-release freebies with my last order from them. Amnesia Haze and Cookies. There isn’t any real info on them, but all their cookies strains are well over 25% THC. The Pluto Cut Auto I’m growing from them is loaded with trichomes at just over 3 weeks in flower.

6 Likes

Day 34 of flower

Bahama Mama

Miami Mama

Baby Cakes

ILGM very own Godfather O.G

22 Likes

They all look great! The GFOG taking her time! She’s gonna be a helluva haul!!!

2 Likes