Silvaback203's Playground

I got them through a friend of mine he has sponsors for everything and I asked him about how he got them all he said he just asks every company. I told him I wouldn’t be good doing that I’ve never been good at asking for help much less free stuff. Then all of a sudden I was getting emails from different companies, I think he gave out my information :thinking: to his people. He said he didn’t but I don’t believe in coincidence

5 Likes

@MeEasy ahhh i see i see . Maybe ill give it a try. Who exactly do you think would be a decent place to start ? What companies and whatnot. Think thats something i can handle as i have reached out to many places about packaging samples when i was designing the bags and logos for my buds to be sold in lol so its really not to far off from that. If you could point me in the right direction, it would be tremendously appreciated my friend

2 Likes

@MeEasy also who sponsors you ? And for what ? If you dont mind me asking

1 Like

So damn pretty man! You slayin the game Hermano!

2 Likes

I’ve gotten seeds from fastbuds Seedsman ams doctors choice I think that’s it then Mars Hydro has sent me a couple lights spider farmer was going to but the guy rubbed me the wrong way so I stayed with Mars glad I did they sent me a beast this time, fc6500

Edit = and after something was said to Earth Dust they sent me a few bags. I didn’t like how that went so I didn’t feel I earned it so I gave it all away

6 Likes

@MeEasy Do you call up seed banks or email them?. Fast buds offered a free seed bc my LSD from them is a mutant. I think mine are almost all fast buds autos. I’ll order a few more, get my free seed & hopefully more! Need to pick what gets planted next?? All autos:
Forbidden Runtz
GG
Purple lemonade
Blackberry
Strawberry banana
GSC
My 3x3 tent sits in front of my shower so if I can grab another light, I may grow than 2 seeds.Which of those autos will give me a largest yield? Off to the seed sites since I can’t legally buy them here yet.

3 Likes

Who did he put you in contact with only if you don’t mind sharing?

2 Likes

If you haven’t grown in coco & perlite your in for different grow. My tent is in large bathroom so every time I go in there I have to peek & smell. Only thing, gotta water fail. If you can swing, Autopots would simplify it. If you buy good coco, you don’t have to rinse & buffer it so I just re-hydrated the bar of coco. I’ve collected rain water but between the portable a/c & dehumidifier I’ve had plenty of water atm. If watering 2x/d do I just use water or add nute to that also. The top of part of plants coco is light brown dry

1 Like

@MeEasy got chu. Good friend he is.

@The_Chef thank you hermano.

@Mhcnola my current flowering ladies r in coco but 1 still in soil. I dont use perlite straight canna coco for my girls. Every watering is also feeding. Once a week i do a mucrobes bath with billions, photosynthesis + and flower enhacer

3 Likes

I talk with a lady named Heather at Fastbuds. I always email everyone but they have all contacted me, I wouldn’t think I have any pull since I just started with all these guys to give them names or any recommendations for new growers. I just don’t have that relationship with any of them yet

1 Like

That’s pretty much I’ve been doing. For some reason I thought you were asking abt coco. I love Canna Coco brand!

What about the lights? How’d you do that one? Sweet deal! @MeEasy

Yea i love my coco lol. Im currently sponsor by tps. I used to bebsponsor by spiderfarm but i dropped them. I did get a sf2000 and the 3x3 tent. If you on IG just follow those companies and tag the equipment u use. I always tag hlg than spiderfarm asked me if i wnated 2 be sponsor and 1 of the condiotions was i couldnt share no competition stuff. Marshydro also asked me but i turned down. On social medial they want you 2 post at least 4 times a week and tag them in your stories and stuff @Mhcnola. I didny reach out 2 them they came after me because the numbers of posts and followers i have

4 Likes

Dats bc your so popular! I’m not good with schedules dictating my life but already online, I’d consider it for a free light. I need to call ac infinity bc I have a small hole where the inside pocket attaches to the tent. Its right on the sewn edge. Don’t know what they’ll do if anything but I haven’t had it long & it has a hygrometer in the pocket. Not enough to make a hole.

1 Like

You in the Autopots too?

1 Like

Im not popular at all i just post whenever i post here i share and tag the brands i use. No i need 2 hand water the girls its my therapy n i enjoy it alot

4 Likes

They contacted me I’m thinking because of my buddy but I don’t know 4sure

3 Likes

Checking on the babies

1st outdoor flower of 2022 Lemon Pie auto from Fastbudz

22 Likes

@SilvaBack203 The Playground is full a kids all set to havin a good time I see!! :+1:t2::heart_eyes::green_heart::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thank you. Thinking about adding more. Once i know sex of these 5 2 ladies are going away if i end up with more than 2. I want males lol

2 Likes