Silvaback203's Playground

I got 2 many Mason jars I need some gone

5 Likes

Using them in my grow now. No complaints as of now. I have to water about every 3rd day at 7 weeks now. A gallon of jacks and fish💩

2 Likes

My best friend was over Sunday helping me with some crap in the yard and before he left that evening I asked if he wanted some weed and he said wouldn’t turn it down.
So I emptied about half a 32oz Mason jar of GDP into a Ziploc freezer bag for him.
I made sure if was from one of the more cured and stable jars.
RH was 61% when I popped it open and the smell was soooooooo strong!!
I might have to get off the NYD for a week or two! LOL!

Oh yeah - he was grinning ear to ear as he backed his work truck out of the driveway! LOL!
Knowing my weed made someone happy makes me happy!

11 Likes

Nice man. Let us know the smoke report when he gives it 2 u. I know u proud of it. Can’t wait 4 my Diesel Driver 2 shows sex I need some sour in my life

5 Likes

Feeding time in the nursery. Introduced the girls 2 fish shit.

15 Likes

My girls love it. I need to order more soon. Looking great :+1:

2 Likes

Go to the htg website is cheaper there.

But if u do order from thr fishfarm website you get 2 1/2lb grove bags with it

5 Likes

Amazon has the 1 L for $101 right now I think they were $130 on the fish farm website

3 Likes

Same price as htg

3 Likes

Was texting with my buddy earlier. He’s enjoying the smoke very much! Said he got up to pick something off the floor last night and ended up cleaning the entire living room before he knew what he was doing! LOL!
He said it’s like if he justs wants to chill he can chill, but if he’s into something it doesn’t stand in the way but kinda motivates him. LOL! Weird!
His brother came by Monday and they burned a blunt. Said they just kinda sat there watching TV for about an hour in silence and his brother asked if he could have a pork chop he saw in the fridge! LOL!

I gotta get back on that GDP! LOL!
Been burning the hell out of my NYD. That taste!! Yum!!

I’m gonna master that NYD in the tent. She was finicky, but she’s worth it!

Still waiting on the report from his nephew. He’s the pickiest mofo out there!
I’ve bought bomb ass weed from him before and he was like It’s a’ight.
I’m like DAMN! What do you want? LOL!

I can’t wait till the NYD is cured enough to feel confident sending him home with a sack of that!
And the few good Super Skunk rips off the bong I’ve had have given me that eyeball vibrating rush and settled into a nice, easy ride.

Damn I Love WEED!!! :rofl:

9 Likes

Great things happening 4 sure your way. Hopefully the nephew says it’s amazing weed because he knows it will be

3 Likes

If he says “It’s a’ight” I know it’s a winner! LOL!
Or if he posts a video to whatever of him smoking the blunt!
You know how those social media addicts are. They’re only posting if they’re showing off, so that would be a good sign! LOL!
Oh to be 20-something again!

4 Likes

Haha you gonna screen record the video like yea that my weed lil punk smoke it all :rofl::rofl:.

Can’t wait 4 my girls 2 continue getting fat 2 chop it up this month hopefully

4 Likes

Working in an Auto with your photo plants,
allows us to keep the time between harvests as short as possible?
Maybe not “as short as possible” but quicker than with photos alone.
Allowing you to sneak in an extra harvest or 2 per year!
They say you can run a photo to harvest in 12 weeks or less.
Maybe if you start with nices clones you can, but I’ve never been able to do it.
I know that being able to flower the JHA in 20/4 while the others veg is great!
I feel it allows me to get those 1-2 extra harvests per year now!

2 Likes

That’s really some great numbers and I would also think they are talking about clones

1 Like

I’m trying to think of how long I’ve had my Lemon Tree clone flowering now. 2 weeks perhaps. She’ll be ready in 6-8 more.

I mean, I can run any one of my clones now to harvest in 12 weeks or less, I’m certain. They’re giant vegetable monsters. Even one in a solo cup is so heavy it’s trying to tip over in veg. :man_facepalming:t3:

Anyway yeah, the best way to run photos to maximize harvests is to have clones ready and vegging in the same size pot you plan to flower them out in. No transplant needed that way, just change the nute schedule from maintenance to grow and flip the lights.

I’m aiming to harvest once every 2 weeks or so (I’m gonna get so sick of trimming - someone remind me to put a trim bag on my xmas list). I am trying to accomplish that by
1: starting new photo seeds every 6-8 weeks
2: starting 1-2 autoflowers every 4-8 weeks
3: cutting clones from fully matured vegging plants to minimize clone root time and planting them in the largest container I can spare the room for.
4: throwing photoperiods into a 12/12 exclusive tent as needed to replenish empty spaces.

The autoflowers can live in the 12/12 or the 18/6, as long as I manage my space appropriately (I am not doing that currently).

At the moment I’m on track to harvest an autoflower and one large photoperiod in approximately 2 weeks, with my last harvest having been 2 weeks ago now, and the next one after that being in approximately 4-5 weeks and the next after that being 6-8 weeks from now.

So it’s taken a bit of strategy but it’s possible between autos and photos.

4 Likes

Exactly! :+1: :sunglasses:

Now if I had a full veg room and a full flower room this would not be as big an issue.
But to maximize the output of my 1 small tent requires a bit of strategic thinking. LOL

2 Likes

In one tent honestly I’d be running a bunch of autos. They won’t care about the light cycle anyway.

2 Likes

The idea for Autos is great, and I’ve thought about that myself.
But the variation of output can be significant with Autos.
You never know what you might get and the results are not exactly repeatable.

I love that when you get a mother plant of some top-notch stuff,
you can get the exact same stuff over and over again with clones! :+1: :sunglasses:

I think moving forward it’s likely that I’ll only be using autos if I have more male seeds or Hermie’s pop up so that I have empty space with light being wasted on the floor. You can run autos and they won’t care about starting during a 12-12 lighting schedule

4 Likes