Silvaback203's Playground

I did a few slap trades with other growmies and I got say the nursery & lab table is looking good.

15 Likes

Just gave the girls a hair cut. I used 2 different methods on this one FIM and TOP. To maximize the best yield possible.

17 Likes

Ladies are looking good I see the runt still wants to be difficult

1 Like

She’s definitely a diva. I gave her a nice top let’s c if I can manifold it

6 Likes

The babies after the hair cut.

12 Likes

Happy and healthy!

2 Likes

Please help me select 1 of them 2 drop next with GDP & Zkittles.

• Seedsman White Widow
  • ILGM GSC Extreme
  • CsI Holbolt Bubbla Kush

0 voters

8 Likes

The 2 highest made the cut.

They are all feminized and will replace the flowering girls. We have Ri- RI (gsc extreme), Gina (GDP), Nicki Minaj (Buble Kush Fallen Soldier) & Cardi B (Zkittles)

13 Likes

Sweet! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Now let the wait begin 4 sex and the other girls 2 flower

4 Likes

i gotta make me some popcorn cause this shows getting good. sweet job my brother.

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see how the GDP/GSC works out for you! Lets hope I can match your GDP with my own.

2 Likes

Let’s hope they sprout 1st.

Should be interesting having 8 in a 2.5x2.5

2 Likes

Yep hold on too you hat. Things are about to get a lot tighter in there.

1 Like

4got to post this earlier but I’m officially ready 2 transplant the girls once sex are shown.

12 Likes

I was thinking earlier I need to go buy growing media! LOL!

I should have enough for my 3 - 3gal autos but I, thinking about moving those skunks to 1gal bags since they’re still here! LOL!

Plus, who knows when you just have to start a damn bean on impulse! LOL!

3 Likes

I ended up going 2 my local htg they don’t have much but I did get the recharge for $10 cheaper than the website and Amazon.

The nursery where I buy the soil is closed but it still sell online for pick up and the lady told me she was running low on bar Harbor end so I went and grab 3 bags…

How do you like the Grove bags

1 Like

Chugging along nicely my friend. Prepping for the next run. Yea my thinking :thinking: also. Cannot decide what pots to put my clones in do you have any suggestions @SilvaBack203 @Tylersays ? I want to be able to transplant into from cloner and finish in the same bag. Thanks

1 Like

My big tent are 3 gallon fabric pots and for my small tent they ate going in 2 gallon fabric pots

3 Likes

A lot is determined by space. But keep in mind, a smaller bag will want water more often that a larger one.

My clone grow is 1gal bags, but I’m trying to keep them compact. I’ll be doing my autos in 3gal bags, and have 5gal Rain Science bags for my next from seed photo grow.
I’m really anxious to try those out!
They look about as hi-tech as a grow bag can get! LOL!

2 Likes