Silvaback203's Playground

Thank you sir

2 Likes

IMO that’s the sign of a killer plant. My Lemon Tree is still a big old drama Queen, and so is every one of her clones.

Seriously in the RDWC, her clone has an average ppm of 2200 and still has the audacity to have magnesium deficiencies if I don’t supplement her Jack’s with liquid CalMag between Jack’s feeds. But those buds are gonna be so worth the extra energy.

3 Likes

She staying no matter what. I want this purple chem so bad. Last grow it didn’t sprout and I was out of town. I will veg her for 12 weeks if I have 2

5 Likes

Hmmmm…is there a little sign of deficiency going on there?
She looks good and stout but maybe needs a little CalMag?
It’s too early for color just yet.
Don’t want to be an alarmist, but I’m not sure she’s getting everything she needs atm.
For whatever reason, plant biology, some strains need more of this and less of that at different times during growth.
I just want to make sure you’re covering all your bases bro!

Everything else looking good! :smiley:

2 Likes

I believe the old light with the heat stress kinda stunted her while Bison breath now is recovering better under the hlg. Only been couple days 2 really know any difference so ima let em ride until next feeding

5 Likes

Alright every 1 the polls are officially open for the BOM contest. I’m going against some great competition and here’s my entry 4 those that didn’t see it…

Please vote

11 Likes

Gotcha bro @SilvaBack203

2 Likes

:pray::pray::pray:you will love all the ladies that been entered some monsters

4 Likes

Ive voted. Good luck !

2 Likes

Thank you brother

1 Like

Good luck!

1 Like

You 2 brother

1 Like

These girls are loving the Diablo 200.

13 Likes

happy-turkey-day-charlie-brown
Love ya ILGM Fam

17 Likes

I have finally caught up on this newest journal of yours! Looking great!

1 Like

Thank you sir

2 Likes

Week 4 of veg coming 2 an end.

My cingular commercial my girls are raising the bars. All 4 are have about the same amount of nodes but are showing different growths.

13 Likes

I’m still worried about Lil Kim…her color is weird…it just looks like some kind of deficiency to me. And the others look so good getting the same thing to eat. Is she the only one of that strain you’ve grown? Maybe it’s typical?

Looking good and healthy though otherwise!

2 Likes

Yes the other 1 never sprouted while I went down 2 VA. I really think it’s just her they all getting the same thing. Even before when it was just water she was like that hut with Jack’s she did stretch

2 Likes

My video update.

9 Likes