Silvaback203's Playground

Thank you sirs. I will look into it and get back to you when I can.

1 Like

@pr gonna be like a lost puppy looking at all the booths and will come back 2 drop alot of Knowledge on us. Hopefully hlg don’t try 2 steal u away from us

3 Likes

Thank you sir. Only way u can really c the girls is the videos. I’m hoping they stack Updike never before. In a few weeks ima be giving them the PR special for bulking

2 Likes

Beyond what I expected. New in box, so I don’t have to wait till after show over. Was to be a booth display in was getting.

2 Likes

You will be there in a few months with drool running down your chin also. I know I would be.

2 Likes

Tell them some 1 in this forum will buy the display light if it’s on sale lol. We love them

4 Likes

Idk my friends it sayd in the website hlg is not going no more 2 NY

2 Likes

I forgot I read that when I was on there web site. Oh well maybe out in NH next year

1 Like

Ima still go 4 the experience but it hurts not having hlg there I wanted 2 sweet talk them 2 get more than 20% off lol

3 Likes

I still going to keep my :eye: open for a 350r :pray:. I believe from what dbrn32 said I would trick my room out just right.

2 Likes

Believe or not I wanted that light but my xl don’t fit in my small tent so since the xl is doing a great job in my tent there’s no need 2 replace it. I was gonna build one but than hlg came out with the Diablo 200 and I went 4 it

4 Likes

Wish I knew if any ilgm peeps going.

Nice light you got. @Newt s is sweet too. Early xmas for us all.

2 Likes

is there a reason why nobody likes mars hydro’s thats what i use . plus a hps-400 watt bloom flower . so im at 1150 true watts . —just wondering .
:alien: Happy Growing

1 Like

I have a couple sp3000s

2 Likes

It’s not that nobody likes them. Lots of growers here use them with success. It’s just that there are more efficient lights out there.

2 Likes

Nothing against it at all. I started with blurpee and when I wanted 2 upgrade I just went thru the reviews and specs and hlg had great costumer service,military discount and great warranty.

4 Likes

Tonight the girls got fed and now they are on full strength Jack’s until the end.

12 Likes

The girls really are progressing under the Diablo 200.

The only feminized seed and she’s been a Diva

15 Likes

Very nice

3 Likes