Silvaback203's Playground

@Mark0427 After I moved the plants to the flower tent in a different room I set off two bug bombs in the basement. Will do it again when the seedlings and clones go outside. I have been slowly going through boxes down there and doing a big purge each weekend.

6 Likes

Yeah I want a couple of those from the Coyote, Thanks for showing that SB… :sunglasses: :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Ms. Bunny you are a machine… You will beat those bugs too… :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@nmgeo no problem at all it really is dope and works great eith the oscillator fan. Next product i will be trying is the lst clips. The coco girls will only get trainined with them

3 Likes

Yeah and I believe in supporting my bros… I just need to get my pole measurement … They are the thick azz poles for my AC Infinity tent… I saw those LST benders on e…bay too adjustable no less… cool :sunglasses: :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Infinity should be 22mm according to their literature. It is a heavy duty pole… Spider Farmer is 16mm I think.

1 Like

Yeah 1" = 25.4 mm I sent a message to @CoyoteCody on e.bay to see if he wanted to cut a few… Might be to much trouble but they are nice mounts I hate the clip on craaap… :crazy_face:

2 Likes

The fan bracket is universal so you dont have to worry about it. The pole ones the one that you need measurements

1 Like

Bro he do everything custom order w.e color u want n all

1 Like

Cool color doesn’t matter to me so you are saying the 16 mm will go around my 1" poles?? … They are like 25 mm around…
I let Cody contact me np and appreciate you showing them…

2 Likes

For the fan bracket is universal

The pole bracket is custom to order. My vivosun and spiderfarm tents are 16mm thats why i have plenty

2 Likes

Gotcha… Thx

2 Likes

No problem the solo cup holder is also clutch… he also has wire, stand and other stuff 4 the tents

3 Likes

I think I need a IG account… he77 I can drive to his city in an hour LOL…

4 Likes

Man do it. U can check his product there easy and even dm em. I also got a bong from him i love it. Thats my k.o hits

3 Likes

If you guys havent had a chance to vote yet please give the SOM category a visit. This month im going head to head with the Wizard.

7 Likes

Great pics and competition!! Yeah I also need to get on IG but waiting til I decide my new name or stay the same lmao… my life is changing rapidly so I think it might be time for a slight change :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Yes sir competition strain of the month. Every month 2 strains are up and growers can post there best pictures of that strain but jt has to be ilgm. They also have bud of the month competition

4 Likes

I thought this was bom lol I understand now thanks!! Either way great to me next to Merlin I’ll bet!! :star_struck::star_struck::+1:

2 Likes

Already voted bro! Can’t divulge which way I voted though :wink::shushing_face:

3 Likes