Silvaback203's Playground

Thank you brother and yea she actually snap. I’m really surprise she’s alive bro only a lil skin was holding her together. I did a top on the zkittles gonna try to train into a star.

I’m thinking of flipping soon I need some flowering ladies ya killing me with those beautiful buds

6 Likes

Wow it’s beautiful in there my friend. Love the green color they look so healthy. Training looks mint :ok_hand:

Tents fillin in FAST

4 Likes

Thank you bro. These girls literally dont care what light they have on them they really growing up good

3 Likes

Spider farmer is a good light!
The autos are doing great under them!
And I really need to prune that left over clone. LOL!

Can’t wait 2 flip and c the monster buds it produces. The clones in my mind are ready 2 b flip so I think the 1st ima do it

3 Likes

@Tylersays here’s a good read 4 u

5 Likes

LOL! I saw that this morning!
Then I went on line and skimmed some stuff about C2 C3 and C4 plants and the differences. It was pretty heady stuff for 11am! LOL!

3 Likes

Your knowledge now a days is amazing man. I can see you teaching your niece whenever she ready pretty good.

2 Likes

Dude - I suggested to the woman this morning that she needed to start feeding her houseplants some microbes to help them out and explained how they work and she’s interested. Next time I water her stuff I’m gonna give them a blast of FishSh!t and Recharge and let her see if she notices a difference. I can in the Birds of Paradise and Queen of The Night I’ve already been dosing. My pineapple too!
Once she sees the difference she’ll be in on buying microbes! At least then I’ll have a steady supply guaranteed! LOL!

5 Likes

That’s def a great plan and idea

1 Like

The gal who gave me those clones that ended up herming (not her fault) asked me what I had been feeding them that they ended up almost 5 feet tall. I told her about fish shit and she got a sample bottle for her cactus. It’s 5 years old (at least that’s how long it’s been in her care) and after the fish shit is the first time it’s sprouted new growth.

Miracle sludge.

9 Likes

Nice!! But that is the wrong soil for a cactus!! LOL!
I love cacti! I’ve got a couple of tall, straight, fuzzy ones I’m up-potting this spring that I’m gonna try to turn to monsters.
Cactus are better at scale! LOL!

I’ll get a picture of my big one tomorrow.
It was about 4 inches when we got it.
25 years ago…LOL!

4 Likes

It’s probably the dirt it was growing in when she found it if I had to guess. :rofl: she’s self-proclaimed “pretty hippie.” Which means hippie enough to leave a plant in its natural soil she found it in but not hippie enough to just leave it there and not put it in a planter :joy:

5 Likes

It’s easier here in the east - we collect seeds in the national forest!
But you know, Dads WW2 pack shovel is always in the trunk! LOL!

You occasionally run across ginseng still and it’s legal to hunt in season!

3 Likes

Same here with ginseng. I believe it starts the middle of august early September.

2 Likes

Haha, i have been feeding the girlfriends Hoyas the runoff and they have exploded! Now i have given them all microbes and beneficial bacteria

I did my outside garden this summer that passed with all my runoff water from everyplace lol. I was shocked at how it exploded. Not as many red tomatoes as I wanted to see but man were they everywhere on the plants lol. Next year I have a way better spot to plant them at where the sun hit for most of the day it is out. Hell I might even drop a clone in the middle of the tomatoes since it’s all hidden behind my deck and only 1 neighbor would see it and he comes to me anyways lol. He loves he can see it on the tree before he smokes it lol.

4 Likes

I guess this year ima throw my run off at the garden. Idk yet what I’m planting this year besides peppers and tomatoes and some mint

2 Likes

We had green beans tomatoes banana peppers green pepper basil that was all this year. Next year will be a little more but less tomatoes as noone eats tomatoes but oldest daughter and wife. Yuk

1 Like

Love tomatoes here. Gonna try some carrots this year the daughter eats alot. I just want 1 pepper 2 germinate lol

2 Likes