Silvaback’s 1st journey

Thank you and man I’m waiting on her 2 change colors like hurry up.

3 Likes

A better view of the flowering girls. I’m really proud of myself and how they are growing. The future 4 them looks full of bud lol. Cross finger.

Ima start with the Family picture

Kourtney K. ( Toxic Weekend)

Meagan Good ( Purple Haze)

Meagan Good ( Blueberry) @Dr.ofSmokology

Blue Ivy Carter ( Blue Dream Solo :cup_with_straw:)

13 Likes

Yup!! i remember those WIDE fingered leaves on mine :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: man, i’m tasting a bud of one of the two i harvested yesterday and even with cheating and doing a FAST cure to try it, it is NASTY potent and tastes INCREDIBLE!!!

14 Likes

Plants look great :+1:

2 Likes

Sounds amazing :drooling_face:. Now it really sucks 2 wait even more.

@JJ520 thank you I’m really trying my best here

3 Likes

Your doing great plants look nice

1 Like

They look awesome my friend. Patients is the key to massive buds. You are almost there. The purple haze bud is huge dude definitely in the bud of the month contest a top contender.

4 Likes

Wish my wife talked like that 2 me lol. U just made my day saying she’s top contender…
They all just look so wonderful now

9 Likes

Yea no shat. Too late in the game for that.haha

Dude if she really fills out look out. Plus the color. Who on here uses ice in there pots close to finish time? I remember reading it somewhere.

2 Likes

@pr used ice that I can remember 4 sure. I’m hoping go every day it’s getting colder so let’s c what’s in store 4 me. Maybe next year will drop more colorful ladies

6 Likes

Yea I hope so for you. That purple haze getting all sticky and purple. Now that’s what I am talking about.

3 Likes

Sticky 4 sure and smells like gas so those the northern lights.

4 Likes

Yea my buddy carried over his white queen another 3 weeks of veg in his 4x4x80. I mentioned the ice treatment to him , and he was like find out how. He told me that WQ turns white if allowed to go threw a frost. Thanks bud!

No problem will be learning more as we go so it’s very interesting

1 Like

I read an article on line and this cat combined the ice treatment with the 48hr dark period and he swore up and down it increased the trichs.
I wondered about doing it with dry ice. It wouldn’t do much in the dark period though since the plants aren’t really breathing during lights out so the CO2 would be wasted. Maybe dry ice then the dark period?
In his write-up he was just using H2O ice.

2 Likes

Yea that’s what @pr did if I ain’t mistaken 48hrs of dark and ice them or could’ve been @CygnusX1. Idk about the dry ice it’s 2 risky

3 Likes

I like to keep a super low humidity and water starve them a little at the end of flower, I swear it increases trichome production, but that just me. I do “water” with just regular ice for the last week, just fill up the top of the pots with ice and let it melt. I have done the 48 hrs darkness, it was just not my thing, and I always forget lol.

5 Likes

I haven’t done anything special at harvest yet. My current Auto should be finishing up soon and I’ll pull her just before lights on. No chance of longer dark for that one since the Sick’O’Berry will still be going in the tent. Maybe I’ll try a dark period for her when she’s ready.

It would be really interesting to see someone running clones try a comparison but I’m not aware of anyone having done that for a true direct comparison…

1 Like

Oh man I really been thinking about getting some clones latelly. I need a better set up so I can try 2 run everything. I even got a 4pot auto pot system in my cart. Got do things slow so wife don’t quick me out. She’s getting jealous of the girls now

1 Like