Silvaback’s 1st journey

Shes 7’6 tall as of today, still has 3 weeks of veg at least. Probably will hit 11 feet or so. The plant on the left is a Tashkurghan and is 6 feet tall but easily 7 feet wide. No topping or bending on either plant

7 Likes

Read up on topping and LST if you want to keep them low. I pulled my three footers down to 18”. The community is here to help you succeed.

4 Likes

@Cannabian holy sh… that’s a huge stump. Beautiful is all I can say that. So you like letting them grow naturally with no training

1 Like

@JaneQP the community is great so much knowledge been shared and every 1 is cool… lets pray they stay under 5ft lol

2 Likes

No, its just that these cultivars get too thick if you top them. This is a stump from these last season

6 Likes

@Cannabian I love these pictures makes a work day better 4 sure. Next year will have more time outdoor so will see if i can get something like that without the wife killing me

2 Likes

Today makes 1 week that I planted the purple haze. They are here now with us gracing with there presence,2 soon medicate my worries away lol.

I really do love ILGM 3/3 on this

I kinda jumped ahead of myself and planted 3 more seeds on saturday in case these didnt make it. These 3 im doing the dome procedure. Left in the soil literally in the dark for 3days like @Cannabian had mentioned and added light this morning when I seen this

My lil set up. Im keeping track of my garage temperature and humidity 4 future tent location.
So far records indicate temperature stays around 70 and humidity between 65 and 80.

Also transplanted both my randoms Sunday and they are doing great today.

6 Likes

Forgot to add picture of my research lol

3 Likes

Today the purple haze went to there final destination. 6 seeds out of 6 made it. 3 germinated on 6" pots and 3 germinated on a dome. Unfortunately 1 from the dome seeds are no longer with us as we had a casualty.

So 2 purple haze went in the ground. 1 went to my neighbor, 1 went to a friend and the last 1 went in a 3 gallon cloth. The 3 gallon cloth will be my clone/indoor plant when time comes.

The 2 randoms also 2day got a lil clipping. Hopefully I didnt do 2 early.

Hows my 1st time going so far?
@MrPeat @Derf02368 @JaneQP @Cannabian @Scrumm_21 @GhostGrow @RetiredSFC @oldmarine @plumbdand @PurpNGold74

10 Likes

Also heres the data so far from my garage research. Looks like it might be a good location for my future tent.

3 Likes

Looking good so far…:+1::+1::+1:

I had a Tora Bora seed not pop any leaves. Which sucked but the other one is doing fantastic.

2 Likes

@MrPeat thank you. Just been applying everything I read here 2 help my babies succeed

3 Likes

@Growyourown @grizZz these are my ladies and journal. Any updates now or later will definitely be appreciated.

Looks like your off to a good start! What’s your latitude? Most outdoor plants in the US should be starting to flower in the next couple weeks.

2 Likes

Definitely started late. Thats why the 3 gallon will be going inside will help me also get that experience out the way. Im in the east coast

2 Likes

No updates on my ladies today. They are doing fine and loving the sun.

Since work kinda slow right now I started cleaning the garage 4 the future indoor set up and also added new 20amp circuiy 4 it and also a way to vent.

This garage literally feels abandoned between the kids toys taking over and my wires,i cant even get the bike out.

3 Likes

Now we can walk in the garage and start future planning. Main thing I can take the bike out now

5 Likes

@Dr.ofSmokology heres my journal if you would like to tag along sir. (Yea i know u work 4 a living)

2 Likes

Literally just finished the inside project. Now I have 1 purple haze inside and 2 outside with 2 ra dom seeds. Lets see where this journey takes me.

Its not the best set up but my wife been snooping around my search history on amazon and got me a tent with light. 2x4x5 the light is a 1000w blurpee(dont kill her she didnt know they suck). On the weekend some 1 had posted on a forum that vivosun was having deals so I got a 6" without knowing about the tent. She bought it from her mom account 2 suprise me. I guess i been a good boy latelly fixing up the house and putting a fence up lol.

The light is on a 16/8 schedule. The exhaust I have running 24 also with a 6" fan inside on 24 hour.
Let me know what you guys think…

5 Likes

@pr thanks 2 your journal I knew how to set this 1 up. Thank you bud

2 Likes