Silvaback’s 1st journey

As far as I’m aware of they all go milky/amber.
Sativa strains do take longer to grow out and mature than indicas so that could be part of it.

@Nowiseee - go for it man!! Cloning is pretty easy.
You can literally go from cutting to flowering in a month if you want to, maybe quicker if you get good roots forming early!
I cut 20 clones and got 16 to root successfully. After about 2 weeks they went into 1gal bags laced with mykos and the rooting cubes rolled in mykos to stimulate the root growth. I vegged a full 3 and a half weeks before I flipped but could have flipped after probably 2 weeks for a quicker, smaller harvest.
I didn’t do any training, just cutting out weaker shoots to strengthen the bigger ones i choose to grow out.
Ended up with 12 bags and 4 in little Bonnie plant pots in a 2.3x2.3.
Got scared of mold issues so I moved the 12 bags to my 2x4, gifted 3 and kept 1 in my small tent and started 3 autos in there! LOL!

Here they are 6 weeks from the flip, so effectively 4 weeks in real flowering.
I’m gonna push them for HEAVY amber. I’m smoking on a couple of pounds I grew outside and in the 2x4 this past summer, so I’m in no hurry…

ILGM Super Skunk Clones -

Best of Luck to you!!

11 Likes

Dayum dude they are looking phenomenal!

3 Likes

The secret is in the power crystal!

3 Likes

Kicking butt with those clones Tyler

3 Likes

He really killing it. Later 2day ima update my playground and let’s say if things work out the way it’s line up now ima have surprises 4 every 1 lol

2 Likes

3 Likes

Me 2 man. I got wait 2 more hours 2 make sure what I had brewing finishes

1 Like

@pr thank u big time brother 4 the package. Just got it and love it man can’t wait 2 drop those beans :heart_eyes: thank u big time brother

So I know u guys seen my small tent and all the stickers from different growmies around the country and Canada lol yes Canada I’m surprised as much as u guys. I haven’t been pressing lately so u guys haven’t seen the work station so here it is.

15 Likes

Yep. I just cut some clones this AM.

I also just harvested a clone. She vegged for about six weeks and flowered for around 90 days. She was larger than I think she should have been. I’m not sure I’ll veg future clones quite that long. (PS this was after I harvested what I thought was about half the plant)

Some of what I need to trim from partial harvest

I also just put a clone of the clone in her place to flower out.

Long story short (too late), I love clones @Nowiseee

I’m a hot mess so don’t listen to @SilvaBack203 - but I can vouch for clones being fast turnaround and a great way to keep your favorite strain alive.

11 Likes

Beautiful work :clap: keep killing it bro

3 Likes

:santa: Merry Christmas to you and your family! :christmas_tree: @SilvaBack203 Have a safe Holiday too brother man! :love_you_gesture: :blush: Your gals continue to inspire! Looking forward to your harvest soon! :v:

2 Likes

@ChebaMang marry Christmas to you and the family hope u guys have a wonderful day and stay blessed

@SilvaBack203 Thanks man! Outta likes but here’s what I can do about that! :love_you_gesture: :green_heart: :heart: :sunglasses: :+1: :heart: :green_heart: :v:

1 Like

@Nowiseee cloning is only as difficult as u make it n ur head. It’s actually quite easy, especially if u got some coin for a mechanical option. If not, like myself, all u gots to loose is what’s already going to b trimmed during ur grow. U only truly learn from failures. Sorry for the intrusion @SilvaBack203

3 Likes

N Merry Christmas n New Year to everyone!

2 Likes

6 Likes

@AlienBrew nothing 2 b sorry sir and idk if I welcomed u here sorry if I didn’t. Welcome aboard and my journals are 4 the people knowledge is power. We can talk about anything except 2 things religion and politics and we all good.

You said it right u really not loosing anything if the clones don’t stick. I tried with Blueberry and didn’t work out I found out the humidity wasn’t there and I really wasn’t trying it

2 Likes

@Low ima press some rosin 4 Santa in that case 4get the cookies and milk

4 Likes

Merry Christmas to you and yours :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

You to my brother hope you enjoy your time

1 Like