Silvaback’s 1st journey

Here’s my journal my fellow neighbor @G1291. It’s also my 1st grow and journey so welcome aboard

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag I appreciate it. Look forward to watching your journey

2 Likes

Today’s update is brought to you by Buddha.

“The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly.”
— Buddha

Lets start with the 1 that got torture this week Ms. Meagan Good

The babies

Best 4 last my flowering ladies

8 Likes

@Covertgrower here’s my journal and ladies. I didn’t wanna post on somes 1 else post.

I think so far all the ladies been doing good with Jack’s 321. So far I only feed them once a week

3 Likes

Sorry, I’m on so many threads I don’t keep track of which or who’s I’m on sometimes. At least it was constructive conversation. Lol
I’ve found I can skip feedings a bit in soil. Works out pretty well for me on my lazy days. This will change as I’m going to an auto watering system. Waiting on parts, supposed to be here Monday.

7 Likes

@Covertgrower See that’s why I love soil and find it hard 4 me 2 committ to the coco train. After what you said here I really wanna stick with soil and this another reason

You don’t have to move it

5 Likes

I think coco works, if you put a shiz ton of microbes
in with it. I’m not saying terpenes are non existent, but muted. I also didn’t stay on top of the microbes adding when I grew in coco either.
So switching back to soil will give me the best feed back comparison between grows. Coco still has the better growth rate.

3 Likes

I really like that fair comparison. Maybe once I have more time in my hands I will make the switch but 4 now I’m waiting on my 1st harvest ever so I’m excited for that

2 Likes

I’m feeding in both coco and soil with jacks 321

My microbial run down I use. I alternate the seaweed with fish sh!t from time to time.

I hope the Terps turn out in the coco. That’s pretty much all I’m chasing.

3 Likes

I really love how you got everything down my brother

2 Likes

If you want a great example of that, just take a look at @Mark0427’s and my current solo cup grow. He’s in coco and his Solo girl is super big. I’m in soil and I look way behind in growth. But we both started together. And I must admit, mine is only getting the “blurples” for now… :nerd_face:

5 Likes

Oh trust me I follow the solo cup challenge and both your current journals well 1 u just harvest. The coco is very time consuming 4 feeding and sometimes I might have 2 skip

2 Likes

@Low @SilvaBack203 @kaptain3d

@Low with that amount of microbes I think you’ll do great. It was my biggest downfall to not use microbes as often as I should. I used mammoth P, but that’s only a “few” microbes in comparison to the overall types that exist in soil.

@kaptain3d yes I do wholeheartedly agree that coco is faster. At this point for me, home growing isn’t about speed, it’s about having higher quality than dispensary. There’s a little bit of pride in there. Nothing against coco, because I have a shiz ton of it still, and I’ll use it. I just have to invest in more microbes like Low did. If I have those, I think it will be a lot closer to comparing to soil.

Thinking out loud here, when purchasing microbes, that puts coco a little more on price point with soil, and which already has a large amount of microbes present, with out having to add any.

No matter the medium, we can all agree microbial flora and fauna is the single most important factor to terpenes.

5 Likes

Mine got the 240 enfuns turned down low and the 2 blurples gonna flip the clones so now the solo is in the spare bathe. I tied it down some after the top she looks otaye did 1 root trim on her

7 Likes

She’s gorgeous :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Just catching up here !! Love your plants Silva …they are looking on point !!

I’m outta :heart:

4 Likes

Gorgeous :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you brother. I thought you would still be in jail

1 Like

Lacewing - how do you always run out of likes? :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Not even close …still hanging drying tomorrow is day 5

2 Likes