Silvaback’s 1st journey

That is some sick looking shit there bro!! Bravo :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Thank you it’s really all thanks 2 this forum believe that

2 Likes

Yes sir! All of y’all are great :v:

1 Like

@Tylersays i did a tape audition and sent it in to apply to get on the show . one of the things i did was wright a song called (soul survivor) and played it on the tape . this was back in 2007 . and those bastards stole it from me and use it on the show now. I want to be the soul survivor like the back stabbing Rob take that check from Jeff’s hand outwit , outplay , outlast and be the soul survivor . one of the verses .
:alien:

4 Likes

I don’t think it matters which pic. They are all exquisite!

10 Likes

These girls are officially starting there 48 hour of dark.

19 Likes

Happy new year

3 Likes

That is definitely some bud to be proud of beautiful :clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

Thank you @JJ520 I don’t even wanna smoke it lol

1 Like

Happy new years sir hope u had a safe great night

1 Like

You could win with nearly any picture of that girl, but it never hurts to take time to get your best picture as possible. :+1:

6 Likes

Thank you sir

Happy New Year growmie!!!

Happy new year brother. Hope you and the fam had a good time and stayed safe

2 Likes

Man those colors are absolutely divine. Definitely a BOM winner in my book!! Excellent harvest too by the way
Happy new year :confetti_ball::fireworks:

3 Likes

Happy New Year Buddy!!

Them girls… :drooling_face:

1 Like

Thank you fellas. Can’t wait 2 c them again tomorrow night. Really happy I got a good entry and if income 2nd in my mind I’m a winner. This my 1st indoor grow so I’m really excited 2 c what happens I’m the upcoming month with the babies.

7 Likes

Cannot wait for the potency report. That blue stuff looked like your plant made lean. Just awesome.

1 Like

Man me either. Glad I haven’t been home today because I think I would’ve chop them up

4 Likes

The struggle is real lol

1 Like