Silvaback’s 1st journey

So from all 4 regulars seeds that I have grown so far i have a estimate of 6 to 9 weeks to show sex. That’s not bad since I try 2 sprout all the seeds at the same time and transplant them. I just plant 3 to 4 more in case they are males. This run around I only found 1 male the Gorilla Grip that was Serena Williams. Which ended up been great 4 me and allowed these girls 2 stretch out nicely.

@ReelOfishalTrees thank you but I really don’t know at I did on this 1

3 Likes

Looking beautiful :star_struck: my friend. The girls are starting to plump up a little. Come on ladies Halle a future BOM contender.

1 Like

Thank you. Only Meagan Good can compete Halle came from smans freebies

3 Likes

Ok I didn’t realize that.

1 Like

I was a seed whore when I started. Ilgm busted my cherry and after that my legs haven’t been closed :rofl::rofl:.

9 Likes

Feeding time.

Meagan Good

Kourtney K.

Halle Berry

The Family picture

22 Likes

Girls is looking good, trics is really stacking on. I bet the smell is amazing. :+1:

4 Likes

Really is but it’s all mixing in so idk whos who

5 Likes

Looking amazing my friend :v:

2 Likes

Thank you my friend

1 Like

Killing it, brother!

3 Likes

Thank you bro

1 Like

Love the purple frost on halley berry :cold_face::fire:

3 Likes

Can’t wait 2 c how the bud will fill up

4 Likes

Can’t wait to get my damn Blueberry seeds! :rofl:

Looking good man!!
Yeah I totally see her filling in I can’t wait to see what she looks like at the finish!!
Killin it bro!!

HGE!!!

3 Likes

That last pic looks like it should be in a magazine!

4 Likes

U guys are very humble… I really hope the stretching i did 2day helps them develop more

Killing it again my friend. Look as good as anyone else’s.

1 Like

Looking great! How are the saucers holding up? Still interested in those!

1 Like

They are great I really can’t complain at all. Really makes my life easier feeding days. I empty those buckets about 3 times before I can close the tent up

2 Likes