Silvaback’s 1st journey

It’s amazing how something as innocent as rain can be such a bastard! LOL!

:crossed_fingers: for you buddy!!

1 Like

Yea man been working hard w make sure no rod so I can harvest those 3 ladies. Mayb I will get a haul like u next year outdoor…

1 Like

My outdoors plans for next year keep changing!!

I go from buying a small greenhouse to doing 2 runs of autos and starting early as possible or maybe stick to landrace or 100% sativa photos to 1 photo and 2 - 3 plants auto grows!

Ever see that episode of South Park and you see inside Cartman’s mind and all this crazy, stuff flies by?
That’s my mind, but weed stuff, when I think about next season! :rofl:
Hell - when I think about next tent grow!! :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Haha I’m sticking 2 the auto runs

5 Likes

i’ll pretty much make up my mind last minute but like you ive already been head planning my next grow outside. love south park.

4 Likes

Feeding time 4 all the girls. Outside get only water.

19 Likes

man i see fall colors popping out great work .
:alien: happy growing

1 Like

Yea that’s all mother nature we reaching the mid 40s now at night… went thru hot 2 cold out like nothing

6 Likes

Was my first time seeing CANNABIS have a change of leaves :slight_smile: still had some yellowing leaves where they’re eating themselves but with the green ones and then some being a deep red like an oak changing over, it made for some cool colors/pics last week :slight_smile: I took that one yesterday for harvest, and another her size, and then the other Olsen twin GSC. lots of trim jail in the near future :wink:

3 Likes

Next year I hope I will be in trim jail. So far my biggest yield a lil over 2oz

4 Likes

my first Olsen twin of the girl scout cookies was taken a little immature still (started hermying). She was a little over 2 1/2 oz… i was a little disappointed but hey, i STILL did that!!! :smiley: I think her sister i harvested yesterday will be more like 4+. she got to stay out and fatten up and had more colas anyway. The two small BDs i harvested yesterday will probably be just over 2oz though. I feel you on that. We will get there brother and have 1lb plants like some of these pros eventually. BE PROUD of what you’ve accomplished, i’ve been following and you’ve done well. You’re a leap beyond my endeavor by taking on pressing!! It will only get better with time and more experience :wink:

5 Likes

Spread those three in the tent out with the scrog net you should get at least a pound maybe two✌️

1 Like

Thank you so much for the words. Every grow will be better and soon will have more than enough. Just hoping the purple haze finishes up already. She looking wonderful every day.

@JJ520 every chance I get they get spread more this run I did hst and next will due scrog since will have more girls in tent. Also want some light for the solo cup

4 Likes

Yeah my last run with the net which I just harvested in the 3X3 I got 23 oz of good bud I’ll tag you in my journal you can check it out if you like✌️

6 Likes

Definitely tag me brother. And that’s a great haul 4 sure

5 Likes

NIght picture update of the girls and man Oh man. I literally feel like a kid.

The Northern light hat the cola broke.

The sexy sister

The 1 that’s killing me. 10 weeks of flower Purple Haze

16 Likes

Dude - that is one beautiful lady!!!
That’s gonna be a nice smoke!

Nice Job!!!

HGE!!!

3 Likes

Thank you and man I’m waiting on her 2 change colors like hurry up.

3 Likes

A better view of the flowering girls. I’m really proud of myself and how they are growing. The future 4 them looks full of bud lol. Cross finger.

Ima start with the Family picture

Kourtney K. ( Toxic Weekend)

Meagan Good ( Purple Haze)

Meagan Good ( Blueberry) @Dr.ofSmokology

Blue Ivy Carter ( Blue Dream Solo :cup_with_straw:)

13 Likes

Yup!! i remember those WIDE fingered leaves on mine :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: man, i’m tasting a bud of one of the two i harvested yesterday and even with cheating and doing a FAST cure to try it, it is NASTY potent and tastes INCREDIBLE!!!

14 Likes