Silly question - Nest Camera

Hi all - thanks for taking the time to read this, as this might be a silly question. Does anyone use an indoor nest camera to keep and eye on their girls? Minding that it’s legal to grow in my state. Worried about potential legal issues or tech failure (don’t want to buy another camera). Thank you for your thoughts!

3 Likes

i dont use the nest but i have another brand in mind lol

2 Likes

I’m listening? Lol

2 Likes

:point_up_2: pic from inside my closet with a wyze cam. HD and Lowe’s has these and really inexpensive :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

sorry that was a typo lol,

i have a different brand in mine

2 Likes

thats the one i have, i couldnt think of the name, even though its the same name as the app that you use for it, lmao long day yesterday

2 Likes

It came with the closet, my country Azz wouldn’t never came up with a cam in the closet idea :joy::joy::love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

it came with the closet? i wonder if the previous people grew also?

2 Likes

It’s the Super Closet I purchased to grow on the DL when I moved to the new house :love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

thats bad azz

3 Likes

I like the inconspicuous look for sure. I did a few mods on it like coring a 6” hole for an intake fan, it was set up as a passive intake but with the light at 75% the temps hit 85. It’s got 2 small exhaust fans and filters that do a great job of smell control but not so much for heat :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Another wyze user here

4 Likes

thats an awesome set up, 85 isnt too bad

2 Likes

heck yeah, easy to use and dont need a subscription to use it

3 Likes

Not bad at all but at 100% I saw 90 plus :weary:

2 Likes

Right on! You did a much better job at camera placement. Like @BudzMS said bonus on no subscription needed :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Where I get one of them bad Boyz?

3 Likes

lowes has them

2 Likes

@NCgrower - they have tons on Amazon - but, that decision is dependent on how much you like Amazon.

1 Like

true lol, if lowes has them or if you have a lowes, you can just go get it.

3 Likes