Silence isn't golden!

Am I black balled? Nobody is chatting with me. My plant has been trimmed, finned, and super cropped. Thanks to all that helped with growing techniques. Should I use ff big bloom and Tiger bloom for each watering. I also use calmag and Humbolts secret. I need to water tomorrow. Any suggestions? Please feel free to give your imput. It’s greatly appreciated!!!

If you follow the feed schedule they recommend both.
It’s not that no one is interacting with you, but I suspect you may not have tagged anyone. The forum is really busy this time of year, and a lot of members simply go to their own journals, and or don’t want to invest in the time following along. I know I’ve went through over 100 posts to get to this one. Just this morning. So it’s not you, it’s just sometimes you have to tag. :wink::man_shrugging:

Thanks I didn’t know I had to tag someone in a post!! Thanks for the reply. I have a height issue for my plant. I super cropped it and it’s recovering fast the stalk was 21inches from the top of the bent stalk. It already started straightening up and is now 13 inches from my light. I have 3 or 4 inches left to raise my light. Any suggestions? This is my first grow. I trimmed, finned it and super cropped it. I’m stumped on this one. Any help is appreciated. Thanks bro!!

Is this in flower? Pictures really help.

Yes it just started the beginning of the week. I lucked out and was still able to super crop the plant

should I tie the stalk back down to 90° before it goes up too far. My light is up as high as it can go now and this plant is growing bigger by the day!! I need some quick experienced advice. Some pics are in the light the others were the best light I could get for the pics. Let me know what you think?