Signs of N toxicity?

This is a Do si Dos about 3 and a half weeks old and I may have transplanted it prematurely as it wasn’t even root bound. I transplanted it on Jan 15th. So 5 days ago

So this is what it looks like now. This is a sign of a toxicity right? FFHF soil has always been hot for me so im not surprised. Seem to be growing decent regardless. How much should I be worried?

1 Like

Not toxicity… seems like a deficiency…if its starting at the bottom, it’s mobile nutrient but need to know more about what you are feeding? what kind of water? Water pH? temps?

It would help to fill out tis support ticket:

Experienced community members and expert staff will be better informed and more capable of providing a more informed answer.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

2 Likes

I agree with cali if it was N toxicity they would get really dark and could claw if bad enough. I think it’s just the new plant parts eating the older parts and will be fine once the roots stretch out into the new soil. This is my guess without having all the info cali is asking for to give you a proper diagnosis

3 Likes

Isn’t the new growth dark tho? It was a lighter color in the day of transplant. This what it looked like on day of transplant

There is clawing on the bottom nodes my mistake for not including that.

1 Like

’ Nitrogen toxicity will make your leaves super dark green… I really think it’s magnesium deficiency. Try adding about 1/8 teaspoon of. Epsom salt per gallon of water an and fill out the support ticket so we can better help

.’

1 Like