Side openings on 5x5 grow tent

I’m new to this and am sorry to sound naïve, but why does my grow tent (that I love) have big side openings? When would I ever want to open the sides? Its 5x5. Thanks.

It’s hard to know exactly what you mean. Are you talking about 4-10” round ports, or large fully zippered sections? Or are you talking about viewing ports?

Going to assume you mean the really large zippered panels. They’re there to give you access. Maybe your plants are really big and hard to move when fully watered. Maybe you’re growing 25 small plants and it’s easier to access all of them if you can get in from many sides instead of pulling them out of the tent. It’s just a matter of convenience.

3 Likes

Well thank you very much. Makes sense!

1 Like

Like @KeystoneCops said when the get big you may not want to move them. Even if they do not get large, as in the plant, you may have some big buds that may break off if you move your plant. Right now I’m moving my plants to water. As I get closer to finish I’ll get paranoid and even if they are not big I’ll stop moving them. It takes so much work, love, and time to get to harvest I don’t want to break a plant toward the end.

1 Like

Those sides are for access to your plant (plants). Makes it easier to get to the sides to either prune or tuck the leaves along with branch bending. You have and pics of your grow??

ggc1962

December 4

Those sides are for access to your plant (plants). Makes it easier to get to the sides to either prune or tuck the leaves along with branch bending. You have and pics of your grow??

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.