Side illumination set up

You purchased off Amazon or directly from them ?
600 for 139 I’m in lol

1 Like

Amazon and after I bought the light I stayed in contact with them and asked for discount codes

2 Likes

Nice maybe I’ll buy 1 and do the same for 2nd thanks for the tip
I’m leaning heavy towards them
I was looking at the light at FloridaSon bought it a crxsunny 1000 watt cob draws less watts then the 600 mezhi by a few watts
I know there different styles but if true watts matter then I’m a little confused lol

1 Like

@Oldstoner has the 450s or something like that also meizhi Leds Proof is in the putting I’ve had several successful grows and haven’t shut him off yet and had no issues yet and I think cold stone or would concur that he enjoys his light as well different strokes for different folks man there’s so many to choose from I get so so overwhelming and makes it almost not fun

2 Likes

Exactly @Hogmaster I have 4 galaxy hydro 300w now but they are only 3w leds and there largest is a 600 watt version
The have cobs under Roleadro name (same company ) I own 2 of them also
Had great results but with all the options why settle for less powerful leds right
So I’m looking to get more power leds
I’m thinking I’ll try theses out and yeah I’ve spoke to oldstoner about them and you both have great reviews so I think I’m on board I have a little time yet to stress out over this lmao :joy:

1 Like

Out of likes brother, looking for deals as we speak

3 Likes

My plan for this next run is to have my 600w HPS on top for flower, while I run 2 of the MarsHydro 300w LEDs on the corners, shining diagonally down. I’m excited to see the results!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Tag me in your thread @ktreez420 this sounds interesting I’d love to see what the outcome is, I am sure it’s great things!

1 Like

How did those led strip lights work out for you? I was actually planning on buying some for my tent to use as side lighting as well!

1 Like

i used them once then they kinda got in the way,so i removed them.

1 Like

I was thinking about wrapping them around the back and the sides. None along the front tho so the don’t get in the way

2 Likes