Side illumination set up

and here is a picture of a little growing experiment. It’s a seed that I found I a og kush bag that I have been growing for the last 10 days in my living room window-balcony. I’m feeding her with sunlight and a 800 lumens regular led light and some healing crystals (which I use for meditation), I’ll keep you updated :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I love the rocks in the pot you have, I can feel the good vibes from here, she’s gonna be a great plant!

:v:️:evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Thank you! Namaste :slight_smile: @ktreez420

2 Likes

I found out here on my last grow that side lights are a must on my gross that works out awesome are used 2700 lm CFL and 300 W meizhi

LEDs for my side light sorry that’s not the best picture

5 Likes

That looks like your well covered @Hogmaster
How many led panels all together and wattages
Also size tent sir ? Curious

@Countryboyjvd1971 2’ x 4’ x 6’ tall I have a 300 W LED 600 W LED and 192 watt Cobb on top I have two CFL’s that are 2700 lm and two 300 W LEDs for sidelights. So I have 1500 W of LED 190 true watt on each 300 W LED and 370 on the 600 W but I’ve grown up to 7 plants At one time

2 Likes

Nice that’s a boat load of light brother
Yeah I’m running with 4 lights not that total out to just about 700 actual watts for 4 plants
Will be rebuilding my grow room and I’m trying to figure out my lighting for new room and how many more lights I’ll need etc.
I own a total of 6 lights now but will be buying a few more in the 1000w range
What brand are you running with @Hogmaster

1 Like

You’ll get hight just by breathing close to your plants XD @Hogmaster

2 Likes

I’ve had it full not bad for under $300 in lights I have 450 for my total set up

my last grow

3 Likes

This is what I’m referring to countryboy…

Ok yeah so leaves only use lights from the tops so putting light to illuminate the underside won’t do anything but look cool lol
By angling them towards your plants but hanging on side of tent box room whatever bro it will get rid of shadows
They should hang lower then main light bro
Hope this helped out

3 Likes

Thanks for the info, cause it had my plans all out of whack lol…

@Countryboyjvd1971 :+1:

1 Like

Isn’t that what I said @Matthew420?
Your correct above plant but below main light and angled down toward plant :seedling:Think we are on the same page you just explained it better bro

2 Likes

Yup, agreeing my friend :+1:

2 Likes

Oh ok I think I confused myself
And you do explain thing a little bit clearer than me

1 Like

Who makes your 600 watt light @Hogmaster they also Mezhi

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 Yes same brand also has switches like everyone else’s my 300 s donot have a switch for bloom/flower but the 600 does

1 Like

10/4 on no switches
I’ve been looking at those mezhi lights
They are reasonably priced lights for what your getting
Thanks @Hogmaster
So many dam choices when it comes to lights :triumph:

1 Like

That’s no kidding and the reason I went with the lights was because I got three of them for the price of two and I got the 600 for $139 they will send you codes in the mail after you purchase a light and they contact you for two months after you got the light to make sure everything is OK customer service is been great

1 Like