Sicks Loud Pedal pheno hunt

16 Likes

Looking like some stank dank.
She looks like she’s about to hit the chopping block :soon:

4 Likes

Fo show when I seen this pick , I got a super sour taste in my mouth , like lemon and lime…
And maybe a little bit of one of those tangy Mexican candy’s that I love so much…:thinking::man_facepalming::man_shrugging::upside_down_face::wink::green_heart::smirk::grin:
Dang you…
This ain’t cool…
That’s what I would call eye candy and smoke envy… :+1::smiling_imp::flushed::grin::smirk::green_heart:
And I’m pretty sure the house smells amazing…:thinking::shushing_face::man_facepalming::man_shrugging:
:v::sunglasses:

5 Likes

I figure around 1 to 2 weeks tops. She keeps bulking all over so I’m gonna let her ride.

@peachfuzz she has a very potent fruity pebbles smell mixed with some funk/gas. Cant wait to roll a J and get litty titty on this girl. Plus side is, she will be a mom to 3 new strains of mine :metal::metal:

11 Likes

Here is a little sample nug of some ilgm white widow fem x with a male girl scout cookie…
It’s got a few weeks to go and I’m getting some foxtailing , but it smells ridiculous…
Just cut this down for $hits and giggles…

This is about 11 weeks from light flip…
And it is super dense… crazy dense…

11 Likes

Had to try and get a better shot…
You got all of that new space aged equipment and alien strains and stuff…
It’s hard to feel adequate… :rofl::joy::wink::smiley::smile::+1::metal::green_heart:

13 Likes

Chunky, looks sticky! White cookie! Sorry, never met a cookie I didn’t like.

6 Likes

All the new strains had to come from the old ones. Jack Herer is still my favorite weed. Maybe I’ll go hunting for a good Jack Herer male soon. She looks frosty!

15 Likes

Not joking, my brain sees that as rock candy and I want to eat it… :man_facepalming:

Looks dope though!

3 Likes

Just some Toxic Weekend before you stoners start your weekend!!

Bred by yours truly, Sick Selections. You can find me on IG

22 Likes

What a beauty!

7 Likes

Damn that’s beautiful!! Well done once again KID

7 Likes

imSICKkid , dang I just went through this thread today. Mind blown at all the info from what you have/had going on. The info & delivery is priceless.
Newb here, but I’m watching. Keep it up!

5 Likes

Let me know when you want to try OZ market sick!!!

5 Likes

Awesome and thanks for tagging along. Holler if you ever need any help :metal:

8 Likes

Very nice! She’s so pretty!

7 Likes

Like a pretty baseball bat being swung at someone’s face lmao.

7 Likes

Whenever I lost my Dad a few months ago you reached out and supported me, always dropped in to give kind words on the grow, and in general. You were a great guy on the forum and I feel horrible for your kiddos to lose you.

To Austin’s(Unknown) wife…if you ever need any support I know you have family but we are all family here to. Let us know if we can do anything at all and I know me, as well as my group here would be more then happy to help.
RIP friend, you will be missed dearly

18 Likes

FINALLY!!! Bring back my metal shows!! Beartooth AND Wage War??? OKC on Aug 31st…I’ll be there!!

10 Likes

I saw that! Great lineup.

I keep wishing the Pat Travers Band would tour through Colorado…

4 Likes