Sicks Loud Pedal pheno hunt

I hit you up a few times.
But no response yet 🥲

4 Likes

Dont be a quitter! Go ahead and hit him up a couple more times for good measure. :wink:

7 Likes

Hit him up until he answers you. He has all the time in the world :rofl::wink:

9 Likes

:joy:
Lol
Don’t want to be a pest.
But I need some of those seeds lol

9 Likes

Have I responded to you? I just went and looked but I’m not seeing anything from you

3 Likes

No not yet.
I sent you a few messages today.
I put sincitytoker in the message so you would know it was me.
You don’t have anything posted on ig correct?

5 Likes

You most likely don’t have the right account. I believe he may have two. Look for his logo, two female eyes

7 Likes

Yes I think I was on the wrong account.
Looks like I found the correct one.
Thank you @AfgVet

7 Likes

See I’m not a shady guy bahahaha you were messaging one of my haters

9 Likes

Wooooops!:man_facepalming:

6 Likes

Oh, surely not: you’re such a lovable guy haha!

6 Likes

Yes I am lol always here to help where I can

10 Likes

Thank you very much @imSICKkid
I’m actually more excited about these than irie genetics I got which I was pretty excited about can’t wait to drop them in water

5 Likes

I checked, wasn’t me :rofl:

12 Likes

Trimmed up the Primal Punch F2 last night

19 Likes

I finally got a hold of the correct person :joy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Just wanted to say thank you thank you.
@imSICKkid

13 Likes

Nice, packaging! Salute @imSICKkid

8 Likes

Hey Sick that new mama looking like a ol fatty there! You’re doing amazing work… Had the wifey add you on IG and was looking through there with her, and she goes wow looks like you guys follow the same processes… I was like no I’m the fly on his wall and just take his advice and roll! And been doing well. I got my four main squeeze in flower now turned lights 20 days ago but they didn’t take to the switch as fast as I wanted, so thinking of waiting a week and doing the 21 day defol on day 28 technically. Normally I’d follow the 21 day rule but these ones just started nice buttons like 3-4 days ago. You hate that idea or think itd be fine? Don’t want to stress them to much to late when they need those 2-3 weeks to really stack up.

Also might be sending you a message on IG, as I have nothing I truly trust or want/need to grow in my current seed bank lol

5 Likes

I dont necessarily defol ON day 21. Just whenever the vertical growth stops and I notice them not stretching anymore.

8 Likes

Thanks sick… I appreciate the insight as usual! Think I’ll stick to the plan see if they are still got a few days of stretch. Then do the defoil

4 Likes