Sicks Loud Pedal pheno hunt

@Nicky :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: your going to hell for that lmao I’m no that’s hilarious

2 Likes

Fresh outta trim jail!! Still have the Trainwreck to go but everyone else is jarred and curing.

14 Likes

Atta boy, kidd! :facepunch:t2::call_me_hand:t3::bear:

4 Likes

The Durban Poison x Sundae Drivers are going beast mode!!! These ladies are gonna be some big plants. I flipped the WFOs light cycle to 12/12 this morning. They have all recovered from transplant. This round will get flowered in ½ gallon pots…never tried it before.

17 Likes

That’s what I’m talking about.
Back to back to back to back baby!
Oh yeah!!
Looking great as usual sickk.

3 Likes

Half a gallon… Remind me of that size of pot vs your plants. Let’s see a low horizontal view sick.

Looking good regardless.

1 Like

The Durban crosses are in a 2gal pot. The new plants I posted 3 days ago are the ones in ½gal pots. Lights are off right now.

5 Likes

Ohhh, I see now

1 Like

Here ya go Nicky…top view and eye level. Day 1 after light flip.

Edit…this is also my first time letting the plants go through their flower stretch under my 4k veg light. After their stretch I’ll put them under the photo boost strips to finish

15 Likes

The bottom two plants on the right row are ilgm fem plants. Perfect example of the vigor of a reg seed vs a fem seed.

11 Likes

14 Likes

Got some more potential walking through the door. That Pink Rozay is a cut from Relentless Genetics and obviously the MAC is from Capulator. Lorax is a breeder from Uncle John’s Farm. The others are just me wanting to run some Mass Medical gear and see what he’s about. Could be potential in every pack…we shall see(probably next year lol)

13 Likes

Nice I’m smoking prayer pupil now sick,my mate just grew some,very strong smoke!!!

3 Likes

Hell yeah. Everything I’ve seen from it looks good. We will see

3 Likes

Wakey wakey…another Monday is upon us…I’m not ready.

16 Likes

Up an at’em…
Gotta go make dreams happen…
Not what I would pick , but I’m just the guy that brings your imagination to life… :+1::wink:

Have to go build some hidden doorways on some hidden rooms for a customer today…
Hope it looks as good as I imagine in my head…:crossed_fingers::thinking::grin:
:v::sunglasses:

10 Likes

Ohh show us @peachfuzz!

@imSICKkid nice comparison, I’m getting my regulars today from Ace seeds, old. School sativas zamaldelica and Bangi haze.
Then ordering a DNA kit so I can sex them asap.

Where are you finding solid breeders that arnt the big guys? I wonder who other than mephisto is out there focused on autos

4 Likes

Mandalorian Seeds only releases autoflowering cultivars, almost always regular seeds (his most recent release is his first feminized AFAIK), and the work is celebrated.

Wicked Pissah is out of Maine. They work exclusively in autoflowering seed, AFAIK.

I’ve been interested in Green Work Collective for a while, but I’m wary when a breeder has 10+ cultivars at once. They offer feminized and regular autoflowering seeds. (Edit: regular only, ATM. I think I’m mistaken about them ever offering feminized seed).

5 Likes

@imSICKkid
I’m looking for a frosty/danky/tasty sativa…
Which would you say that you have grown from ILGM?
Thank you

1 Like

Sour Diesel

6 Likes