Sick Selections(Terp Hound Genetics testers round #2)

Your name… lol

2 Likes

No doubt brotha cant f***in wait

1 Like

Well I only asked because Latewood was asking about my cancer and I was like…tf you talking about!!! Lol so I though maybe you were under the impression also haha

2 Likes

No, I had no idea… my apologies if I seemed insensitive. I really do hope that issue gets better. Very scary stuff.

1 Like

Your not understanding…I don’t have cancer…just accused of having cancer lol apparently I got mixed up with someone else.

7 Likes

I provide cannabis free of charge to a lady down the road, she has cancer and it helps her eat and sleep. My mom had pancreatic cancer. My wifes sister has had breast cancer twice! Cancer sucks big time! Almost everyone on earth will be effected by it in one way or another. I wish you well.

5 Likes

Dammit you guys are gonna jinx me and I’m gonna haunt all your asses :joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Oh shoot! Sorry! But my post still stands and I still wish you well. Lol cancer still sucks!

2 Likes

It does indeed. I’ve watched it play out twice…both ending in death.

Killed my mom 6 weeks after diagnosis. It was the worst thing that ever happened to me, obviously worse for my mom. Certainly not the kinda bragging rights anyone wants.

2 Likes

The chemo killed our grandma. Soon as they gave it to her apparently her body had some reaction and it basically melted her…literally melted her. Doctors tried to move her out of a bed and her whole backside was stuck to the sheets. Her bones turned to pudding. Most brutal thing I’ve ever witnessed

I wont be pressing the like button on that… very sad.
Maybe we talk about weed? Im getting bummed.

1 Like

Well…how was your breakfast this morning?

1 Like

Just had coffee, need food… may go snowmobiling?

1 Like

4 Likes

Thats not me, lol, seems my buddy likes treewells!

1 Like

I just dropped 2 PJacks of yours @ThcinKC
along with 5 of the Sundae Driver seeds. Time to start looking for males. In around 2 or 3 weeks I will drop the Arcata Trainwreck seeds and by the time they start flowering I can pollinate them…assuming I find good plants. I’m not about to grab the first janky plant I see and breed it lol I’m not trashing my name like that

9 Likes

Nice!!!

*coughs *people on GN, sorry I have allergies. Lmao.

3 Likes

Sick Selections…that’s the name. Unless someone has something better.

And a name for the Sundae Driver X Trainwreck cross

2 Likes

Lol no comment

1 Like