Sick Selections(Terp Hound Genetics testers round #2)

Excited AF to see how it goes this dudes a BEAST in that coco gotta give credit when credit is due and EVERYTHING i have seen you do has been on point keep at it man your a big contributor to this community!!

2 Likes

Thanks brosky, I’m glad to be a help like Matt and Rob were for me.

1 Like

Anytime bro i have learned a ton from you and just admire what ya do and how you do it and you ain’t got that chip on your shoulder like some of our other buddies haha thanks again man

2 Likes

Always humble man, no reason to hoard knowledge. Outta likes also lol

4 Likes

Exactly the way it should be brotha now all we gotta do is spread our mindset as much as possible and one day i wanna smoke me some legit @imSICKkid buds!! Haha

2 Likes

Haha well come on over. By the end of this year I will have some seeds from my first creations.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Are there any old religious people with military babies? Ahahaha that hit the spot kid :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Awesome @imSICKkid lemon macmuffin sounds amazing!

2 Likes

Goodluck and im in for the ride. :+1:

1 Like

I’m hitching a ride on this one as well, that is, if you don’t mind. I’m tuned to watching and buckled up for the ride. Prepared to see some more awesomeness :v:

2 Likes

Glad to have you! Thanks for tagging along

2 Likes

Cant watch this video in Canada?

1 Like

Me too! Me too! Can I play?

1 Like

The more the merrier

2 Likes

Thanks! I hope you get better soon!

1 Like

Must be allergic to laughter up in Canada lol

2 Likes

Get better soon?

Maybe? I laugh a lot! Need weed to counter it! Mellows me out. Those plants look sick! As in awesome! Are you SOG ing them ? Looks like the tent is kinda clogged up there?

I still have to cull the males whenever they show themselves. But yes, it will be a SOG type grow. You said you hope I get better soon…confused me

2 Likes