Sick Selections "Loud Pedal" F1 hunt

Looking great so far.

1 Like

Hell yes! Excited to see how they turn out! Congrats on breeder status!

6 Likes

Looking good can’t wait to see the results.

1 Like

This is fantastic. Congrats on the birth of a new journey brother. :+1::v:

3 Likes

I’m set to watching as well, let’s get this party started, looks like we are off to a good start. Thanks for the tag brother :+1: :v:

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag, set to watch.

2 Likes

Looks good. I’ve thought about picking up a few 4000k boards for the veg tent and moving the Rspecs to the flowering tent. I’ll probably do something similar to what you’ve done.

4 Likes

@imSICKkid Which power supply are you using to power those?

2 Likes

These 4k 132s makes the plants stack nodes like a champ

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag. I will be tagging along as well :+1: You know, in case you need advise on what not to do :wink: :grin:

3 Likes

I be on it all night and all day straight up… looking good brother!! Can’t wait to get a black bag with some Sick selections beans baby wooooooooo (Ric Flair style)!!

5 Likes

They are ran in series on an HLG-240H-C1750

6 Likes

I’ll be either in the pits or the stands watching. Stand on it! :+1:

2 Likes

Totally agree with you mister @Dbpooper!

3 Likes

Awesome stuff count me in. Good luck.

1 Like

I just got 4 QB288 4000k boards to use in my flower room. I am going to switch out with 4 of the 2500k boards for an experiment.

3 Likes

I’m gonna have mine under a 4k spectrum until after their stretch. Then I’ll crank the 660 reds and swap to a 3k for the rest

5 Likes

@Hellraiser how long you been growing dude? I havent really talked to you but you seem like you know your stuff…wanna be friends? lmfao I like friends who already got their heads on straight

10 Likes

Hey imSICKkid, Yes we should be friends, and obvious from your posts that you know what you’re doing. Yeah kinda new to this site but been growing forever, first outdoor grow in 1978 when I was 14, and first indoor grow in 1992. Been at it a while.

14 Likes

Ahhh you been growing alot longer then this kid seeing as how I just turned 30 hahaha

13 Likes