Sick Seedlings to Flourishing Seedlings w/HELP 1st GROW

Well, bigger is always better, if you have the space for the 5 gallon’s then get those, but you can get away with 3 gallon’s for autos

Cloth grow pots are definitely the way to go. Everyone uses them because it makes it very difficult to overwater, plus they air prune the roots and give them more oxygen.

Going 5 gallon then :+1::ok_hand:t2:

Yup u heard the lady! Bigger is always better. 5 gallons

Update. YELLOW DROOPING SEEDLING now thriving after transplanting to solo cup from 5 gallon bucket. Also went from barely fertilized to ZERO fertilized and now thriving. Baby seedling is thriving even better I feel.

Anyhow, WHEN is an appropriate time to transplant into my 5-gallon air grow bags I just happily recieved in the mail ? I know when I Transplanted my seedling her root was already 4 inches long after only 4 days after germination lol. Just let me know Fam.

Thanks.

Also I mist the soil every other watering with half of recommended dosage for seedlings of Fox farms Big Bloom. Babies seem to love a very minuscule amount for its roots and growth!

I did half tablespoon for a gallon.

Dont feed the babygirl just yet. Start at seedling strength feed when the cotyledons (round first leaves) fall off.

Yay, I’m so glad it’s doing well. Give it a chance to thrive a few days before you transplant, let her fill that cup with roots first.

When the leaves are to the rim of the cup it’ll be ready. The drip line is where your roots are

Thanks all. And makes sense. So when leaves tips are breaking the plain of the solo cup, transplant to final home into the 5 gallon Air pot ? :ok_hand:t2: And fertilize when the cotolydins begin to fall off/down. :ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2:

Yep. You’re on the right track. Keep up the good work :+1:

She’s looking gorgeous. However, is it normal for this much leaf activity at such a small size still ? Lol. Stem is about 1.25 inch. By the way, this is the seedling that was sick as hell but now thriving !

Looks healthy and normal. Good Job on the save :facepunch:

Is there any reason they are growing so slow ?? Everyone else at 2-3 weeks have small bushes lol. Here are my two struggling seedlings. One looks like it’s been burnt. And my newest seedling looks good but it’s main leaves are huge and it’s super green ! Any feedback or recommendations are welcome.

Your plants are telling you they are not happy. Please fill out a support ticket so we can help you diagnose. It goes back to basics plants need well drained soil (with plenty of oxygen available at the roots), water in the right pH range, proper nutrients for the stage of growth, sunlight in the right spectrum and intensity for stage of growth, proper temperature range, air flow with available CO2.

How do I fill out a support ticket and be able to link it to this post ? Or does it make a new post entirely ? Let me know how and I’ll do it now. Thx. I’m doing g everything by the book and they are still taking forever to grow compared to all the other plants I see at 2-3 weeks !!

Yeah dont look at my thread :joy:

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

• Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA
  • Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
  • System type?
  • PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?
  • What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system, size?
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

If you can, upload a picture of your plant. It helps the diagnosis, if needed.

Been having issues with these seedlings since the start even though I have been “going by the book” for the most part. Even made some small changes which helped but the seedlings still seem to be stunted in growth compared to all the other seedlings I always see that are the same age 2-3 weeks. Please let me know if you think they are fine or any changes I can make that make sense. Thanks.

• Strain; Blue Berry Autos
  • Soil in Solo cups with drain holes: Perlite, Peatmoss No nutes.
  • 24 hour Light in Grow tent.
  • PH of runoff or solution in reservoir? Ph going in: 6.2 Tested coming runoff Ph: 6.8-7.0
  • What is strength of nutrient mix? None.
  • Indoor or Outdoor: Indoor grow tent
  • Light system, size? 600 watt LED FULL spectrum 20-22 inches from Canopy
  • Temps; Day - 71-75 night: 70-72
  • Humidity; Day - 58-65 Night-58-65
  • Ventilation system; Yes, Fan blowing and sucking air in, Small fan on top sucking air out.
  • Humidifier as seen in pics keeps the humidity and temp very nice, Distilled water in it.
  • Co2; No
    Spray mist when 1.5 inch top soil is dry.
    Tried 1/4 of the called for amount of Big BLoom for seedlings and it seemed to like it a bit but everyone is saying No nutes yet.
    Lastly, Seedlings are 2.5 weeks old from breaking the soil/initial sprout.
    MANY PICTURES ARE ALREADY ATTACHED, SCROLL UP TO SEE.
    They may look healthy or half way healthy, but something is NOT right. They are super small compared to ALL other AUTOs I see for almost the three week mark, and I was definitely planning to harvest before December 20th-25th.

Ok. Just took all the pics right now.

@Redeyedranger
@raustin
@PurpNGold74
@hangthebanksters
@Niala
@Justgrowin